By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Okay Sony Fans it is time to face reality

You all know he´s right

Around the Network

Which is exactly why I don't own one yet, and why it may be late 2014 or even 2015 before I buy one. I was going to buy when inFamous: Second Son comes out but reprioritising finances means I may have to delay the purchase for 6 months or more.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

It's true.

I mean, just look at Japan... nobody there has one.

Ban/10

Currently own:

• Ps4

Currently playing: Witcher 3, Walking Dead S1/2, GTA5, Dying Light, Tomb Raider Remaster, MGS Ground Zeros

is this for real?

ps4 is in the same position as wiu b/c the worthwhile games can be played on last gen consoles?

lol no just no

yeah i'll agree that its exclusive line up for now isnt good but its not the same as wiiu b/c those worthwhile games are graphically miles ahead of there last gen contour parts and unlike wiiu theres full support of 3rd partys

also noone really buys consoles for exclusives anymore its not 2001 if you havent noticed none of the console really have a large exclusive libary like they did years ago alot of past big exclusive games are multiplat now and if you take a look at the top selling games of last gen there mostly multiplat GTA, COD, BF, RDR, Assasins Creed and sports games

Play Me

Around the Network
Lelouch_Vi_Brittania said:
Why are peolple taking this seriously, it's an obvious joke.

Read the OP again.

The best part about this whole thread is that it isn't a joke. He truly believes that because he thinks something is worthless then it is in fact the truth.

It's awesome.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

POE said:
You all know he´s right

Sure, and the same could be said about the Wii U for several months after launch.  Heck, from a personal perspective, as someone who doesn't care much for platformers, I can say that about it right now.  So what?  What is it to anyone else?  Why does it bother him?  People buy systems at launch because they have reasonable expectations with regards to the games that are coming.  With the PS4, it looks like quite a few quality titles are around the corner and the stellar track record of World Wide Studios points to many, many more in the future.

lol

Zekkyou said:
lol

you are copying my comments like sony copies nintendo. 

cyberninja45 said:

As the thread title says.

Come on the hyped has died and reality should be kicking in that the games on ps4 are not worth it. Instead of discussing how fast your load times are or how many extra pixels are on your screen you should just man up and admit that you bought a massive paper weight.

Edit-

Since reality seems to be hurting a lot of people I will put things into perspective for you. One of the biggest failures of the wiiU launch was that besides NSMBU the only other games it had worth playing  was last gen ports and it deservedly got a lot of flack for that. The ps4 is in the same position this time around only worth while games are those that could already be played on last gen consoles.

Yes I know people get excited and caught up in hype and rush to buy consoles but sometimes the reality is it is just not worth it (at least for the while).

And yes I played resogun.

This is a joke. The reason people buy Sony consoles early are:

1) They know they can still get the quality third party titles and enjoy online without a hassle.

2) Sony has quality first party that people know they can trust. They are experimental and some titles might fail but a large list of quality ones rise from the ashes.

3) The hype comes off of the good name Sony regained from showing heart with the PS3 against the Xbox 360. Take note.