By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Okay Sony Fans it is time to face reality

BlowoverKing said:
Nope. I bought the greatest PSVita accessory ever.

LOL, this =D

Around the Network
eFKac said:
Haha nice thread, going back to Resogun xoxo!

Actually it was while playing resogun that me and others came to that conclusion. Not even lying

My 3ds friendcode: 5413-0232-9676 (G-cyber)

We don't need this thread. I am not a fan of the Sony fanbase either, but this is useless flamebait.

Nice try, but you forget that all the best multi-plat games of the season look best on PS4.

My 8th gen collection

morenoingrato said:
We don't need this thread. I am not a fan of the Sony fanbase either, but this is useless flamebait.

Yeah this site should be better then that, I asume the mods will take care of it soon enough.

Around the Network

This such an unnecessary post that I don't know if you were serious...

I'll admit, there is some truth to this. With the lack of Watch Dogs and Drive Club, there isn't really much to go on until March. Killzone is good but does not have the same appeal as 2&3 did (for me at least).

" Rebellion Against Tyrants Is Obedience To God"

morenoingrato said:

why dont you love me?

I have Assassins Creed Black Flag and Resogun and thats it on my PS4 and Im having a blast. Im pretty sure everyone who bought the PS4 or the X One this early knew games were kinda scarce and meh but wanted to buy the thing already anyway. Eagerly awaiting for infamous Second Son, that one will be awesome.

I admit it....

Im the one who pissed in your cheerios this morning