By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Okay Sony Fans it is time to face reality

blah blah blah

Around the Network
cyberninja45 said:

As the thread title says.

Come on the hyped has died and reality should be kicking in that the games on ps4 are not worth it. Instead of discussing how fast your load times are or how many extra pixels are on your screen you should just man up and admit that you bought a massive paper weight.

I'm assuming you mean for the US, give the rest of the world a week or two before making this thread.

What a bunch of sour grapes.

Enjoy your WiiU. We will enjoy our PS4s.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

what is this

This gen doesn't get exciting till March 2014 on both the PS4 and Xbox One side. Xbox One has a slightly better launch lineup but lets face it, both lineups are kinda meh. Nothing but sequels and rushed games. I'm enjoying BF4 when it works but it's still Battlefield. Been there done that. Killer Instinct is pretty fun but it needs more characters.

Around the Network

obvious troll is obvious

End of 2009 Predictions (Set, January 1st 2009)

Wii- 72 million   3rd Year Peak, better slate of releases

360- 37 million   Should trend down slightly after 3rd year peak

PS3- 29 million  Sales should pick up next year, 3rd year peak and price cut

PS4> this thread.

Not even a smart troll thread, sad. Sounds like OP needs to get back to reality lol.

If someone made a thread like this about the WiiU they would be banned..

but then again no ones buying the WiiU so there wouldnt be anyone to face that reality.

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

Go away you awful person