By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Okay Sony Fans it is time to face reality

bananaking21 said:
Zekkyou said:
lol

you are copying my comments like sony copies nintendo. 

He would have at least improved upon it if that were the case. Maybe dual-LOLs.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Around the Network
Euphoria14 said:
Please mods, do not ban this guy. We will enjoy watching him squirm while the PS4 continues to sell well through out the holidays.

Yes when I'm playing a game my enjoyment triples when I think about how well it sold also.

My 3ds friendcode: 5413-0232-9676 (G-cyber)

Oh dear..

Except for having 1 more game in their launch lineup than PS4, the Xbox One does NOT have a better launch line up.

http://www.metacritic.com/browse/games/release-date/new-releases/ps4/metascore

http://www.metacritic.com/browse/games/release-date/new-releases/xboxone/metascore

Everyone's calling him out for this topic, but notice how nobody actually mentions any current worthwhile PS4 games (which would be the proper way to own him). That's because there are none. The only reason I can see the PS4 getting is current sales is either hype, deticated Sony fans who will run out and buy a Sony console regardless of its lineup, or the vague "promise" of great 3rd party support in the future, which as of now only exists as speculation and pipe dreams, not tangible games. And unless the lineup drastiscially improves in the coming months, sales will eventually reflect these hard facts, and begin to plummet. At the end of the day, consoles get sales because of its GAMES. What other purpose is there to buy a console?

Before I'm called a fanboy or a hater, for the record I have always been a huge Wii U critic and have always said that the only game worthwhile on Wii U up until very recently has been NSMB U, which doesn't even seem that different from NSMB Wii.

Also, the only decent looking game for Xbone is Dead Rising 3, and that's definitly not worth spending over $550 on..

So yeah, I'm not just singling out PS4 here.. Basically everything sucks :P. Wii U is FINALLY getting a handful of worthwhile games, but it damn well should, considering it's now been out over a year.

Around the Network
Euphoria14 said:
What a bunch of sour grapes.

Enjoy your WiiU. We will enjoy our PS4s.

What about guys like me who are happily enjoying both?  

As for the OP, so the launch titles suck, big whoop?  PS3 launch titles sucked, and look how awesome that turned out to be!  Even the first bit of the PS2's life was kinda crummy, and look where that ended up.  No need for trolling, mate, just let everyone enjoy what they want to play.  

Remember, it doesn't matter who you are, there is One 4 U

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

cyberninja45 said:
Euphoria14 said:
Please mods, do not ban this guy. We will enjoy watching him squirm while the PS4 continues to sell well through out the holidays.

Yes when I'm playing a game my enjoyment triples when I think about how well it sold also.

Your enjoyment doesn't get as great as the enjoyment I am getting out of your thread where you think your opinion = fact since you don't care for Resogun.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Runa216 said:
Euphoria14 said:

As for the OP, so the launch titles suck, big whoop?  PS3 launch titles sucked, and look how awesome that turned out to be!  Even the first bit of the PS2's life was kinda crummy, and look where that ended up.  No need for trolling, mate, just let everyone enjoy what they want to play.  

then you have no place here on this forum, obviously!

i really really hope i dont have to hear that for the entire gen

Runa216 said:
Euphoria14 said:

You can do that too!

That is my point. If he likes gaming on a WiiU, then that's fine. If we like to blow $400 on a PS4, that's fine too!

Currently playing:

assassins creed IV
Killzone shadow fall
realistic nba 2k14
battlefield 4
and the new cod

say otherwise

mM