By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Okay Sony Fans it is time to face reality

getting one at launch assures i have one when Infamous comes out. They could still be hard to find by then

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

Around the Network

I'm loving KZ better than most games i've played in the last few years.

I skipped on it. Infamous and killzone ain't gonna hold me off until uncharted and Demons Souls 2. The graphics aren't better than what I can already do on my PC so no sense in buying it for the multiplats ether.

Atto Suggests...:

Book - Malazan Book of the Fallen series 

Game - Metro Last Light

TV - Deadwood

Music - Forest Swords 

Funny, these people would say you're incorrect

But honestly, I bought NO game with my system, and it's more then worth it for the 6 games I have, Warframe, Resogun, Contrast, DCUO, Trine 2(got 2 of the $10 vouchers, don't ask how lol), Blacklight. First 2 days were kinda weak cause if Network issues, but everythings smooth and great now, I'd have paid $600 gladly personally, also made it great that I have a Vita and can play it even while the TV is in use, just like Wii U. Also I use my Vita as a control to play 2 players in Trine 2. Pretty awesome if you ask me (I know Wii U does this). Back to my PS4 :)

sry but i dont get it

is the ps4 supose to be useless if we bought it day one?

day one or year 3, who cares?

Around the Network
Zekkyou said:

Sony? More like Fony!
Amirite?

man that joke is totally something liz lemon would say XD

bananaking21 said:
Zekkyou said:

Sony? More like Fony!
Amirite?

man that joke is totally something liz lemon would say XD

LMAO :')

cyberninja45 said:

You obviously have not seen my post towards the wiiU. And the reason I don't care for resogun is that it could have easily been done on ps3 or ps2 or 3ds with circle a pad pro for that matter. Its the same reason I critcised games like NSMBU and upcoming games like DKCTF for wiiU why should I have to spend hundreds of dollars on  a new console for games that could have easily been done on what I already have, I need more convincing than hype.

Sometimes you just have to admit it is not worth it.

Sure, whatever you say.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Killzone Shadow Fall BITCH!

Come on folks, has no one ever heard the term "Don't feed the troll." Because it should be applied to this thread.