By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Okay Sony Fans it is time to face reality

PS4 has great 3rd party support and excellent First party studios so there will be no drought of games like Wii U. Also we have plenty of Indie games coming more than Wii U has. Nintendo failed in Wii U mostly by not brining enough hardware power and architecture familiar like PS4/Xboxone for 3rd Partities, no new IP's(still same games), not enough exclusives and no Blueray drive(lacking entertainment option).

GAMING is not about spending hours to pass/waste our time just for fun,

its a Feeling/Experience about a VIRTUAL WORLD we can never be in real, and realizing some of our dreams (also creating new ones).

So, Feel Emotions, Experience Adventure/Action, Challenge Game, Solve puzzles and Have fun.

PlayStation is about all-round "New experiences" using new IP's to provide great diversity for everyone.

Xbox is always about Online and Shooting.

Nintendo is always about Fun games and milking IP's.

Around the Network
cyberninja45 said:

As the thread title says.

Come on the hyped has died and reality should be kicking in that the games on ps4 are not worth it. Instead of discussing how fast your load times are or how many extra pixels are on your screen you should just man up and admit that you bought a massive paper weight.

Edit-

Since reality seems to be hurting a lot of people I will put things into perspective for you. One of the biggest failures of the wiiU launch was that besides NSMBU the only other games it had worth playing  was last gen ports and it deservedly got a lot of flack for that. The ps4 is in the same position this time around only worth while games are those that could already be played on last gen consoles.

Yes I know people get excited and caught up in hype and rush to buy consoles but sometimes the reality is it is just not worth it (at least for the while).

And yes I played resogun.

God I hate people whom make these dumb one sided attack threads. Have to talk shit about one company like Sony, but you don't remember that all the titles on the X1 are just as bad. Ryse, no comment needed. Forza 5 is a half finished game and a real downgrade to the previous version on the X360. Dead Rising, is just a mediocre game. Looks like poop, and runs like poop. Plus the gameplay isn't fun. They had a chance to make a kick ass zombie game, but blew it. Killer Instinct, ha. Moving on...  Zoo Tycoon: Nurfed Edition... None of the console have anything great because they both suffer from pre-launch stress disorder. Create a game, and release it just to meet a deadline. I am happy that they delayed Drive Club honestly in hope of a fully-developed creation.

And it's not like I care for Sony's launch offering too.. I own a PS4 sure, but Killzone.. No thank you Sony. Honestly, the best exclusive game for the two consoles is a DL game (Resogun). Go away with your troll bull. Don't know what a dumb biased thread like this needs to have a thread. That you can't accept that Killzone is a solid launch title for Sony makes you look like a fanboy for MS because you don't say anything about them. Sony sucks sure. Nintendo sucks too..... But MS? Nope, dead silence.

For the record, on my PS4. Only games I've paid $60 for is AC4:BF and NBA 2K14. I am also thinking about buying Knack to have a light-hearted pixaresk adventure. Might not be great (so says the critics), but it's the different kinda game I need. Only reason I haven't bought it yet (not the scores) is because I don't really get or like the design of the character Knack.

Enjoy your games guys. Whether you are playing on XBO, PS4, WiiU, or maybe even all of them as long as you're enjoying them that is all that matters. The OP is speaking as if his opinion is the only right one so just ignore it. Trolling him isn't making you look better though. Ignoring the thread this would have just been buried a while ago.

Silly but fun thread. People are too defensive. OP has a point but he totally ignores that PS4 plays COD at 1080p. That alone justifies the console.

TheEspionage said:
Enjoy your games guys. Whether you are playing on XBO, PS4, WiiU, or maybe even all of them as long as you're enjoying them that is all that matters. The OP is speaking as if his opinion is the only right one so just ignore it. Trolling him isn't making you look better though. Ignoring the thread this would have just been buried a while ago.

Who's trolling here besides the op?

Around the Network

This thread is a but silly, but damn dude, you've succeeded in luring the entire Sony defense force into this thread XD

People don't buy consoles for launch titles.

cyberninja45 said:

Edit-

Since reality seems to be hurting a lot of people I will put things into perspective for you. One of the biggest failures of the wiiU launch was that besides NSMBU the only other games it had worth playing  was last gen ports and it deservedly got a lot of flack for that. The ps4 is in the same position this time around only worth while games are those that could already be played on last gen consoles.

Yes I know people get excited and caught up in hype and rush to buy consoles but sometimes the reality is it is just not worth it (at least for the while).

And yes I played resogun.

No it isn't
It has a lot of Multiplats that are now better on PS4 compared to the PS360 Version.
The WiiU didn't have that at all.
Fifa14 on PS360 was complete shit - Now its only shit but feels a lot better cause of the new Engine only for PS4One.
Its a complete different game(compared to FIfa14 PS360) now thanks to that.Not even the PC Version has the new Engine.

For me the most important game is Fifa14 and others maybe have other important games that are now better.
The differences between PS360 and PS4One are HUGE and for a massive fan of Fifa like me enough to justify the purchase.
The WiiU didn't have anything like that - And for people who didn't buy AC4,NFS RIvals and BF4 on PS360 its a good reason too if they don't have a PC for Max Settings.
WiiU didn't have that much superior ports compared to the LastGen.

And you can play KZ4 on MP too.
The PS4(and the One) start in comparison to the WiiU a lot better cause they have a lot of variety and got superior Multiplats compared to their LastGen Versions.

I'm only facing one reality, that UPS has canged the delivery date of my PS4 to monday.

And now i have papers flying around everywhere for the weekend.

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

Porcupine_I said:
I'm only facing one reality, that UPS has canged the delivery date of my PS4 to monday.

And now i have papers flying around everywhere for the weekend.

You don't have a Ps Vita to use instead?