By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies Discussion - Who here loves the Lord of the Rings trillogy? come on fans enter!! but for the haters...

Tagged games:

So do you like the Lotr trillogy?

HELL YESSS!!! 59 58.42%

Yes 7 6.93%

No 9 8.91%

Best trillogy EVAH!!! 22 21.78%

Total:97
Zappykins said:

I really like the books and the movies. Very much looking forward to the 2nd Hobbit movie, as Smaug is my favorite of all of Tolkien's characters. He is so strong and powerful that he thinks nothing can hurt him. He has almost a childlike curiosity about Bilbo. Even-though he thinks things are trying to get him he laughs and jokes with them.

Plus dragons are just cool.

Me too! The Desolation of Smaug looks badass and looks to be darker than Unexpected Journey which is very welcome, plus i love dragons!!

Around the Network
IsawYoshi said:
I love LOTR! I've read the books 4 times, not to mention watched the movies countless times. The second Hobbit movie will be out the day before my birthday too, so I'm all set!

Also, I got astonished a couple weeks ago when I was at english class. I found out that the abbreviation of shall not is shan't. So in that case...

YOU SHAN'T PASS!

IsawYoshi you are allowed to PASS!!!!!

I was hoping this was a thread about the books. I am disappointed.

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

sub-zero-TM said:
Zappykins said:

I really like the books and the movies. Very much looking forward to the 2nd Hobbit movie, as Smaug is my favorite of all of Tolkien's characters. He is so strong and powerful that he thinks nothing can hurt him. He has almost a childlike curiosity about Bilbo. Even-though he thinks things are trying to get him he laughs and jokes with them.

Me too! The Desolation of Smaug looks badass and looks to be darker than Unexpected Journey which is very welcome, plus i love dragons!!

I have waited since I was 4 years old to see what Smaug would look like on film. I ADORE dragons.

Bet with Liquidlaser: I say PS5 and Xbox Series will sell more than 56 million combined by the end of 2023.

WagnerPaiva said:
But that game, WAR OF THE NORTH, man, what a stinker, really crappy. I hate all Lord of The Rings games, what a disgrace to such an amazing I.P.

except return of the king on ps2, the best movie game ever

Around the Network
DanneSandin said:
I was hoping this was a thread about the books. I am disappointed.

Sorry to disappoint you i didn't read the books, i just wanted see what people think about the movies. :)

curl-6 said:
sub-zero-TM said:
Zappykins said:

I have waited since I was 4 years old to see what Smaug would look like on film. I ADORE dragons.

Yup dragons are epic i adore them too,can't wait to se Smaug in action.

yum123 said:
WagnerPaiva said:
But that game, WAR OF THE NORTH, man, what a stinker, really crappy. I hate all Lord of The Rings games, what a disgrace to such an amazing I.P.

except return of the king on ps2, the best movie game ever

that's exactly what i said that game was awesome that and battle for middle earth.

sub-zero-TM said:
curl-6 said:
sub-zero-TM said:
Zappykins said:

Yup dragons are epic i adore them too,can't wait to se Smaug in action.

Even though we didn't see him, his attack in the first film was an amazing scene, such a great sense of power and danger.

Bet with Liquidlaser: I say PS5 and Xbox Series will sell more than 56 million combined by the end of 2023.

Who the hell doesn't like LOTR? Everyone I know loves LOTR!!!