By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Who here loves the Lord of the Rings trillogy? come on fans enter!! but for the haters...

Tagged games:

 

So do you like the Lotr trillogy?

HELL YESSS!!! 59 58.42%
 
Yes 7 6.93%
 
No 9 8.91%
 
Best trillogy EVAH!!! 22 21.78%
 
Total:97
IsawYoshi said:
I love LOTR! I've read the books 4 times, not to mention watched the movies countless times. The second Hobbit movie will be out the day before my birthday too, so I'm all set!

Also, I got astonished a couple weeks ago when I was at english class. I found out that the abbreviation of shall not is shan't. So in that case...

YOU SHAN'T PASS!


IsawYoshi you are allowed to PASS!!!!!



Around the Network

I was hoping this was a thread about the books. I am disappointed.



I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

sub-zero-TM said:
Zappykins said:

I really like the books and the movies. Very much looking forward to the 2nd Hobbit movie, as Smaug is my favorite of all of Tolkien's characters. He is so strong and powerful that he thinks nothing can hurt him. He has almost a childlike curiosity about Bilbo. Even-though he thinks things are trying to get him he laughs and jokes with them.

Plus dragons are just cool.


Me too! The Desolation of Smaug looks badass and looks to be darker than Unexpected Journey which is very welcome, plus i love dragons!!

I have waited since I was 4 years old to see what Smaug would look like on film. I ADORE dragons.



Bet with Liquidlaser: I say PS5 and Xbox Series will sell more than 56 million combined by the end of 2023. (And over 130 million lifetime)

WagnerPaiva said:
But that game, WAR OF THE NORTH, man, what a stinker, really crappy. I hate all Lord of The Rings games, what a disgrace to such an amazing I.P.

except return of the king on ps2, the best movie game ever



DanneSandin said:
I was hoping this was a thread about the books. I am disappointed.


Sorry to disappoint you i didn't read the books, i just wanted see what people think about the movies. :)



Around the Network
curl-6 said:
sub-zero-TM said:
Zappykins said:

I really like the books and the movies. Very much looking forward to the 2nd Hobbit movie, as Smaug is my favorite of all of Tolkien's characters. He is so strong and powerful that he thinks nothing can hurt him. He has almost a childlike curiosity about Bilbo. Even-though he thinks things are trying to get him he laughs and jokes with them.

Plus dragons are just cool.


Me too! The Desolation of Smaug looks badass and looks to be darker than Unexpected Journey which is very welcome, plus i love dragons!!

I have waited since I was 4 years old to see what Smaug would look like on film. I ADORE dragons.

Yup dragons are epic i adore them too,can't wait to se Smaug in action.



yum123 said:
WagnerPaiva said:
But that game, WAR OF THE NORTH, man, what a stinker, really crappy. I hate all Lord of The Rings games, what a disgrace to such an amazing I.P.

except return of the king on ps2, the best movie game ever


that's exactly what i said that game was awesome that and battle for middle earth.



sub-zero-TM said:
curl-6 said:
sub-zero-TM said:
Zappykins said:

I really like the books and the movies. Very much looking forward to the 2nd Hobbit movie, as Smaug is my favorite of all of Tolkien's characters. He is so strong and powerful that he thinks nothing can hurt him. He has almost a childlike curiosity about Bilbo. Even-though he thinks things are trying to get him he laughs and jokes with them.

Plus dragons are just cool.


Me too! The Desolation of Smaug looks badass and looks to be darker than Unexpected Journey which is very welcome, plus i love dragons!!

I have waited since I was 4 years old to see what Smaug would look like on film. I ADORE dragons.

Yup dragons are epic i adore them too,can't wait to se Smaug in action.

Even though we didn't see him, his attack in the first film was an amazing scene, such a great sense of power and danger.



Bet with Liquidlaser: I say PS5 and Xbox Series will sell more than 56 million combined by the end of 2023. (And over 130 million lifetime)

Who the hell doesn't like LOTR? Everyone I know loves LOTR!!!



curl-6 said:
sub-zero-TM said:
curl-6 said:

I have waited since I was 4 years old to see what Smaug would look like on film. I ADORE dragons.

Yup dragons are epic i adore them too,can't wait to see Smaug in action.

Even though we didn't see him, his attack in the first film was an amazing scene, such a great sense of power and danger.

Yes, it was terrifying and menacing with its power and mystery.

I've often tried to picture him from his description in the book and sometimes he looks a bit comical to me. But the size they made him the movie makes it seem like it would work better than my first impressions.

I remember as kids, it was very unusual, our mother went to us and said, "I will let you stay up late if you want to watch this movie, you will probably have to read this book someday and it may help you."  It was a totally odd suggestion, and we protested that we didn't want to watch some 'literature' movie.

Next day I told her it was a great suggestion and thanked her for it.  It was the 70's cartoon of The Hobbit and it's how I usually envisioned Smaug.  I think the new movie will show a more menacing and epic Smaug.

Remember, he is powerful enough to destroy the one ring.



 

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Top 50 'most fun' game list coming soon!

 

Tell me a funny joke!