By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Who here loves the Lord of the Rings trillogy? come on fans enter!! but for the haters...

Tagged games:

So do you like the Lotr trillogy?

HELL YESSS!!! 59 58.42%

Yes 7 6.93%

No 9 8.91%

Best trillogy EVAH!!! 22 21.78%

Total:97

Love them. Amazing books and movies.

Around the Network
WagnerPaiva said:
But that game, WAR OF THE NORTH, man, what a stinker, really crappy. I hate all Lord of The Rings games, what a disgrace to such an amazing I.P.

The games are crap,but i loved the Return of the king game back in the day it was actally very good.

NintendoPie said:
morenoingrato said:

The first book bored me to tears and the movies were unimpressive.

IMO, LoTR is one of the most overrated book/movie series of all time. Eleven Academy Awards my a**.

You have no heart or soul, Moreno. What a sad being.

Obssessed.

I agree,no heart and soul! shame on him!

Absolutely.
Best Trilogy Ever.
It was way ahead of it's time and Peter Jackson is awesome.
I still can't believe that all movies were shot right after each other and the budget was pretty low for each.
My favorite is, without a doubt, the last one. That ending scene where Sauron's eye comes crashing down is just so satisfying.
And that ending scene from Two Towers where Gandalf leads the charge downward with a blinding ray of sunshine was brilliant.

I watch the entire trilogy at least once a month.  :)

sub-zero-TM said:
WagnerPaiva said:
But that game, WAR OF THE NORTH, man, what a stinker, really crappy. I hate all Lord of The Rings games, what a disgrace to such an amazing I.P.

The games are crap,but i loved the Return of the king game back in the day it was actally very good.

You know who could do an amazing LoftheR game? those dudes from Tropico 4 and those dudes from civilization Revolution.

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

Around the Network
Lafiel said:
NintendoPie said:
morenoingrato said:

The first book bored me to tears and the movies were unimpressive.

IMO, LoTR is one of the most overrated book/movie series of all time. Eleven Academy Awards my a**.

You have no heart or soul, Moreno. What a sad being.

Obssessed.

That person clearly can't read as the title said "who here loves the LotR trillogy?" and not "what is your opinion on..", so I'm afraid your words are lost on him.

RESPECT!

yeah,i love the LOTR world,classic modernish tale by tolkein

Above & Beyond

roborad said:

Absolutely.
Best Trilogy Ever.
It was way ahead of it's time and Peter Jackson is awesome.
I still can't believe that all movies were shot right after each other and the budget was pretty low for each.
My favorite is, without a doubt, the last one. That ending scene where Sauron's eye comes crashing down is just so satisfying.
And that ending scene from Two Towers where Gandalf leads the charge downward with a blinding ray of sunshine was brilliant.

I watch the entire trilogy at least once a month.  :)

Agreed. some people just can't appreciate that. Amazing scenes no doubt goosebumps every time! But what about the scene when Theoden leads the charge at Pellenor fieldsMinas Tirit? or when the army of the dead arrives? :D

WagnerPaiva said:
sub-zero-TM said:
WagnerPaiva said:

You know who could do an amazing LoftheR game? those dudes from Tropico 4 and those dudes from civilization Revolution.

Wait a second! i completely forgot about The battle for middle earth games! They were so awesome especially for hardcore lotr fans like me. Those were good RTS games no doubt. So you see not all of them are bad ;)

Just watched The Fellowship of the Ring again for the first time in years, and I was blown away all over again by the sheer genius of its filmmaking.
Everything from the direction, to the music, to the cinematography is a stunning achievement in both art and entertainment.