By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - HARDWARE/US SOFTWARE UP! XBONE USA CHART

kowenicki said:
Panicnausia said:
kowenicki said:
Panicnausia said:
Ps4 software nearly doubling x1 wow.

errr. 2 weeks v 1 week... lol

Most of the software wil be sold launch weekl won't be that much of a change......

Doesn't alter what i said.

I also forget to say.... VGC software tracking? yeah right.

Didn't say it did, but fact remains PS4 moved mroe software...period.

Around the Network

I don't believe vg sales numbers its like a random estimate I come here only to check the news.

kowenicki said:
Panicnausia said:
kowenicki said:
Panicnausia said:
Ps4 software nearly doubling x1 wow.

errr. 2 weeks v 1 week... lol

Most of the software wil be sold launch weekl won't be that much of a change......

Doesn't alter what i said.

I also forget to say.... VGC software tracking? yeah right.

Can VGC track correctly with Digital Download being pretty big?

PhantomLink said:

USA First Week (VGChartz Data)

Mario Galaxy  - 526,910

Mario Galaxy 2 -  705,394

3D Land - 302,878

Zelda USA FW (VGChartz Data)

SS - 604,477

TP Wii - 367,934

ALBW - 294,551

PH - 198,904

ST - 187,742

OoT 3D - 155,707

Interesting, I'd assumed that the DS games had opened up higher than that. In the light of that data I guess ALBW performed pretty well

NPD is going to be fun. :-p

Around the Network

I wonder if those ALBW figures include bundles since they come with a digital code and not a copy or preinstalled

Also, going by VGChartz numbers, next week the 360 will probably be ahead of Wii in USA

Why don't you make like a tree and get out of here?

kowenicki said:
Go on RYSE!! Get in there.

Sequel confirmed and fully deserved. Sick of the hate this gets, its actually a lot of fun imo. (imo... IMO!)

Link? Or are you just saying that because of the great sales?

It's so nice to finally see the front page showing the current gen systems. Amusingly for the time being it's a repeat of the majority of last gen with Nintendo super far ahead in first place and with XBOX just above PlayStation.

kowenicki said:
So the ONE has sold 400k more than the average prediction of the 10 week thread

and...

3 times more (800k to 900k more) than a couple of certain posters predicted there! lol.

Having said that, next weeks predictions will be too high.

If we want to be completely accurate then it was about 350k over the average prediction for the X1 and about 300k over the average PS4 prediction, so neither was really accurate.

What's alot more interesting is the attachment rate, I just checked and the X1 sold about 34% less consoles in the US in its first week than the PS4, while only selling about 22% less software, so BenV was right the X1 has a higher attach rate at the moment. (in the US)

kopstudent89 said:
PhantomLink said:

USA First Week (VGChartz Data)

Mario Galaxy  - 526,910

Mario Galaxy 2 -  705,394

3D Land - 302,878

Zelda USA FW (VGChartz Data)

SS - 604,477

TP Wii - 367,934

ALBW - 294,551

PH - 198,904

ST - 187,742

OoT 3D - 155,707

WOW That is quite impressive for Zelda then!!! Very good numbers for a handheld LoZ game! It looks like it will sell really well. 

* Very good numbers for ALBW indeed, it will probably sell close to 1 million before january
* As much as I love Nintendo, WiiU isn't going anywhere this generation. Nintendo now needs to pump out quality software, stay at least profitable and think about how to make a home console that third parties will be excited to develop for.
* I have a gut feeling that Sony will absolutely dominate this generation, it will be a bigger succes than ps3 and it might reach ps2 levels of sales. 
They got Europe in their pocket, I live in Europe and no one talks about Xbox One over here, ps4 is all over the place, hype is very big for that console. 
*In Japan, Nintendo can't even sell it's console without competition. Sony will dominate over there as well. Still not clear if MS will even release xbox one over there so easy win for sony in Japan. 
*Last stronghold for MS is usa but as figures show, sony is outselling xbone over there too. It will be interesting to see if MS can keep their market, I think in the long run people are gonna flock to ps4 because it will no doubtly have the largest install base and thus will become the developers platfor of choice. 

Think for yourself, question authority

Xbox One din't sell all of their launch unit. Next week sales should be massive for Xbox One. They seem to be sold out everywhere now.