By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - HARDWARE/US SOFTWARE UP! XBONE USA CHART

PhantomLink said:
Kongfucius said:
PhantomLink said:

it's 3D World week, Wii U numbers are disappointing

I agree it's not spectacular, but I'd say it's respectable even it took SM3DW to do it and given how WiiU has struggled, 111k is a welcome boost  - I guess nintendo will take whatever they can get and when was the last time WiiU hit 6 figures? Wind Waker week?

Wii U biggest game of 2013 and the console didn't even sold more than the PS3 or the 360, it's a boost yeah but that doesn't mean it's anywhere near good

Hmm, hadn't thought of it that way. You're right that a truly healthy system would've done better, so I suppose I'm just looking at the glass as half full rather than half empty. Either way I think I'll wait until after Christmas before finally passing judgement, Mario's legs and nintendo's usual strong holiday season sales may keep it half decent levels for the next few weeks (then again they may not)

Around the Network

ps4 2nd week sales kinda disappointing.

shortages I guess.

Also, somebody should do a graph with alligned launch numbers for all 3 consoles.

at least Microsoft did what they said. Launched in 13 countries with what supply they had. Not say were launching in 32 countries and then launch in what 2? They both launched with around they same amount of consoles, Ps4 should be ahead, they had a extra week to start. If any of you think this is all ps4 needs to have have the most consoles sold the gen have absolutely no common sense. To come here everyday and brag or whatever you call it is stupid just play what you have and be happy you have something to play at all.

Interesting week so far. Wii U crossed 4 million, Xbox One has the best first week sales in the 8th gen and there looks to be heavy PS4 shortages in NA. I can't wait to see next week's PS4 Europe sales.

So far:

Wii U: 4,100,119

Xbox One: 1,178,527

PS4: 1,173,105

243k for SM3DW in the US. Not bad.

Around the Network

Software giving less cause for optimism than HW -Xbone titles did alright but then they would never sell gangbusters first week because the install base is still small. SM3DW not too bad, Zelda actually a little lower than I expected, NSMBU reaches 1m in USA. But Tearaway... <30k perhaps? Sad. I'll just have to hope it did well digitally and in Europe I suppose

USA First Week (VGChartz Data)

Mario Galaxy  - 526,910

Mario Galaxy 2 -  705,394

3D Land - 302,878

Zelda USA FW (VGChartz Data)

SS - 604,477

TP Wii - 367,934

ALBW - 294,551

PH - 198,904

ST - 187,742

OoT 3D - 155,707

Why don't you make like a tree and get out of here?

First week of combined sales: DR3+Ryse

Wii U is a GCN 2 - I called it months before the release!

My Vita to-buy list: The Walking Dead, Persona 4 Golden, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, TearAway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, History: Legends of War, FIFA 13, Final Fantasy HD X, X-2, Worms Revolution Extreme, The Amazing Spiderman, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - too many no-gaemz :/

My consoles: PS2 Slim, PS3 Slim 320 GB, PSV 32 GB, Wii, DSi.

ps3-sales! said:

Next Hatsune Miku: Project Diva (PS3)
Sega, Misc
Pro N/A 13

How in hell did Project Diva F pop here!? This is some serious mistracking, it released in August!

Ps4 software nearly doubling x1 wow.