By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS4 completely sold out everywhere in UK now

you can still get one here http://www.simplygames.com/info/20270/Sony-Playstation-4-Console-with-Sony-Playstation-Vita-3G-Console-PS4-PS-Vita

although u need to buy a vita with it

Around the Network

Interestingly, not a single verified BLOD review on amazon.co.uk yet (there are a few non-verified ones but we can safely ignore those). Did Sony sort out the issue, or do Amazon customers still have to receive their consoles?

Edit: I see there are a few verified 5-star reviews, so at least some customers have received their consoles. Seems like very good news for PS4 consumers.

leo-j said:
I feel bad for sony... no stock almost anywhere in the U.S after launch,, and now no stock in europe..

like how are they going to compete?

.. they are selling all they can produce.

and the posative free marketing of ohh its all sold out is unbelievably unappreciated.

feel bad...

Licence said:

Interestingly, not a single verified BLOD review on amazon.co.uk yet (there are a few non-verified ones but we can safely ignore those). Did Sony sort out the issue, or do Amazon customers still have to receive their consoles?

Edit: I see there are a few verified 5-star reviews, so at least some customers have received their consoles. Seems like very good news for PS4 consumers.

aren't the PAL Ps4s made in Japan intead of China like NA 

End of 2009 Predictions (Set, January 1st 2009)

Wii- 72 million   3rd Year Peak, better slate of releases

360- 37 million   Should trend down slightly after 3rd year peak

PS3- 29 million  Sales should pick up next year, 3rd year peak and price cut

EU PS4 numbers will be crazy!
XB One sold around 150k in UK and is at position 32 on the Amazon 2013 past best sellers list.
PS4 ist at position 3 (!) in UK. Amazon UK will sell more PS4 consoles than Last of Us games on PS3 or Fifa 14 on X360.

Around the Network
bigjon said:
Licence said:

aren't the PAL Ps4s made in Japan intead of China like NA 

Ah, her majesty's subjects are getting the quality version! Sony has their priorities straight on that one :).

But seriously, this is excellent news for Sony and PS4 consumers - that would mean that the cause is related to the manufacturing process, which is much easier to fix than a design problem (which I think the 360 suffered from).

If you want ps4s go to countries that imported them, ridiculous prices means no one is buying them :P

Yet mine's still at the depot....

darthdevidem01 said:
Yeah John lewis sold the 800 systems they got in 8 minutes. CRAZY!

But let's not get ahead of ourselves. It's unlikely UK got 500K systems. More like 250K (which is what SONY was reported to be aiming for)

You might find some tomorrow morning in supermarkets.

Yo! Still live and kicking I see :D

Btw a sony employee , demonite at gaf said sony shipped more consoles in EU than the sales figure given by MS for the first sell through of Xbone.

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

http://www.simplygames.com/info/20270/Sony-Playstation-4-Console-with-Sony-Playstation-Vita-3G-Console-PS4-PS-Vita

you have to get the vita with it, but i think they legit (i pre-orded mine from em and dpd have it)
so assuming it is actually a ps4 in there they good ^_^