By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS4 completely sold out everywhere in UK now

PS4Domination!

PS3, PS4, PSV, Wii U, 3DS + 3DS XL Owner.

PlayStation Nation

NNID: aminryu1

I need to stop buying games...

Around the Network
aryu said:

PS4Domination!

indeed

darthdevidem01 said:
Yeah John lewis sold the 800 systems they got in 8 minutes. CRAZY!

But let's not get ahead of ourselves. It's unlikely UK got 500K systems. More like 250K (which is what SONY was reported to be aiming for)

You might find some tomorrow morning in supermarkets.

Man, long time no read.  Good to see you're back.  And holy shit at those sales.  I think once we align the launches, Xbox will have ~1.5M and PS3 is going to have ~2.5M.

Damn. Regret cancelling my preorder now. The resale value for this thing is going to be mental over here (on the build up to Christmas).

Amazing if true (which I think it is) im excited to see how well it does!

Survivor Millennial vs Gen X!!

Around the Network

Isn't John Lewis the place that said the XO would see higher sales than the PS4?

PS4 is off to a fantastic start. Next year, Sony needs to bring it with games, nonstop. Let's see those "180" titles being worked on.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

Yeah demand is nuts right now. Pre-orders in Ireland were higher per head of population than anywhere else in the world for the two new systems. Right now PS4's are selling for up to €1000 on classified ad sites and there's threads on local websites for people looking to get a launch PS4 without a pre-order. Some were resorting to paying extortionate amounts to ship one from the UK.

There were a few UK websites with stock up until about an hour ago. 

This is the only one I can find that has stock, but you have to buy a Vita as well

So Sony launched the ps4 a week early congrats all

VITA 32 GIG CARD.250 GIG SLIM & 160 GIG PHAT PS3

coolguy said:
So Sony launched the ps4 a week early congrats all

Actually, the Xbone's been out in the Uk for a while ;)

]