By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Where should Nintendo go from here? How can they take back the Console Crown?!

chapset said:
Fusioncode said:
FrancisNobleman said:
microsoft and sony are the ones who gotta fight to take that crown back.

Wii U is still above any of the other consoles, so, until it gets surpassed this thread title is misleading.

Reported :p

You reported him for this thread? Jeez, overreaction much? 

one word: sarcasm

We need to figure out a way to convey sarcasm through the internet. It's becoming very hard to tell. 

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Around the Network

Well, nintendo has a very successful handheld business and a struggeling console business.

Seems pretty obvious to me, merge the two!

Fusioncode said:
chapset said:
Fusioncode said:
FrancisNobleman said:
microsoft and sony are the ones who gotta fight to take that crown back.

Wii U is still above any of the other consoles, so, until it gets surpassed this thread title is misleading.

Reported :p

You reported him for this thread? Jeez, overreaction much? 

one word: sarcasm

We need to figure out a way to convey sarcasm through the internet. It's becoming very hard to tell. 

'':p''
is always a good indication, but I feel you, I've been banned before for unclear sarcasm

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

mii-gamer said:
Nintendo should be shitting out bricks and all right now. They have a product that hasn't resonated with the market. I have no idea how they are going to get out of this hole

Yet you have it saying SM3DW will kill all them doomsayers in your signature. :L

Einsam_Delphin said:
mii-gamer said:
Nintendo should be shitting out bricks and all right now. They have a product that hasn't resonated with the market. I have no idea how they are going to get out of this hole

Yet you have it saying SM3DW will kill all them doomsayers in your signature. :L

Ironic isn't it! Lmfao. But it could well pull of a comeback in the US, but europe it maybe a different story

Around the Network

They should create steam like environment on PC and sell there console games there.

Why? Instant userbase. No need to rush games out. 100 percent profit. I believe consoles are getting to be outdated model for the console makers. The console makers are making less than software makers. Nintendo would have the handheld and PC/Mac. Makes sense. They would not be third party if they were on PC on there personal website as they are paying no one and PC is open platform.

"Excuse me sir, I see you have a weapon. Why don't you put it down and let's settle this like gentlemen"  ~ max

I read it took Nintendo 6 months to "make" Wind Waker HD. If they would spit out a HD version with a few new features and overall improvements of the best Mario and Zelda games each 3 months, they would easily make a lot of more sales each year.

Mario 64 HD - June 2014
Zelda Ocarina of Time HD - September 2014
Mario Galaxy 3 - December 2014
Zelda Majora's Mask HD - March 2015
Super Mario World HD ...
SMB collection with SMB, SMB2 SMB3 in HD ...

This would make a great year for sales. :P

wangjingwanjia said:
I read it took Nintendo 6 months to "make" Wind Waker HD. If they would spit out a HD version with a few new features and overall improvements of the best Mario and Zelda games each 3 months, they would easily make a lot of more sales each year.

Mario 64 HD - June 2014
Super Mario World HD ...

This would be the death of nintendo if all they did was hd remake.

Hawat said:
wangjingwanjia said:

Mario 64 HD - June 2014
Super Mario World HD ...

This would be the death of nintendo if all they did was hd remake.

They can still make new games as well. As I mentioned Galaxy 3. They were all just theoretically possible examples that I think would bring a lot of sales. They don't even need to release them all is such a short timespan either, could be two "classics in HD" per year. Nintendo is such a big company that they could make this easily, and also do some outsourcing like with Wind Waker HD.

But the last two suggestions might be better for 3DS. :)

spemanig said:
This:

http://youtu.be/t_4A_uClLSU

Couldn't have said it better!