By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PS4 versus XBox One: Which console you should buy and why?

What will you buy: PS4 or XBox One?

PS4 320 65.98%

XBox One 78 16.08%

Wii U 46 9.48%

None of the above. Waitin... 41 8.45%

Total:485

http://www.gamesradar.com/xbox-one-vs-ps4/

A detailed analysis on the pros and cons of the two systems outlying their games and providing arguments on whether or not to purchase a PS4 or an XBox One. Anyway what are you guys buying out of the PS4 and XBox ONe and why? If undecided this article may help you come to a decision.

Around the Network

None. There's no worthy exclusives out at launch, the other games you can get on current gen. These consoles also have hardware failures that will probably be taken care of in 2014 . However, in 2014, I think every console will be a must own.

I'll stick to the PS4. Mainly because I am so very pleased with my PSP, PS3 and PS Vita. I started late with Sony consoles, but especially the hardware is always a blast and ahead of its competition. There are just so many features on the PS4 that I don't want to miss. Just to name a few:

- Remote Play: Playing Battlefield while I'm on the toilet or something? Awesome!
- 3.5 mm headphone jack: I often can't play with the sound on, so it's a blast that I can just use my Sony MDR-1RNC by plugging them into the controller.
- Moar POWAAAH: While it might not matter to most people, I just like a system with powerful hardware.
- 399 €: I like to pay less
- no power brick: I just don't like power bricks.
- sleek and sexy design: Honestly, it's a miracle to me how they made the console so damn tiny while still having an internal PSU. Just wow!
- exclusive games. Honestly, the launch lineup sucks for both consoles. I'm only interested in Killzone to be honest. But I know I have to get all those Sony exclusives in the future. Can't live without Uncharted and who knows what they will bring next.
- Multi-Platform games: We have seen that PS4 multiplats look better overall, be it the resolution, framerate or whatever. So it's the console to get for Multiplats.

Sony just made everything right this time, if you ask me. That said, playing with the Xbox One will also be a blast, I'm sure of that. And if you're into Kinect, TV and all that entertainment stuff, it's sure nice to have all those features in one box and switching between apps in an instand with voice recognition. As for the Wii U: I don't know, I think I'm good with the 3DS for Nintendo games.

Official member of VGC's Nintendo family, approved by the one and only RolStoppable. I feel honored.

I will eventually buy a PS4, as I see it, the ps4 represents my tastes the best and I am really happy to see Infamous in new gen glory having been a big fan of Infamous 1 and 2.

I don't really know when I will get one ... but that is normal for me seeing as I have never been and early adopter of any generation of consoles or even games for that matter.

Slow and steady I will do things at my own pace and have fun doing it ;)

PS4.

Cheaper, more powerful, and Sony supports their systems very well while MS has a history of fading after the first couple of years

Around the Network

I just defaulted with PS4, Wide range of exclusives  will be coming and Sony usually carters to all my needs.

Sony cares for gamers more, the system is cheaper and more powerful and is likely to have better games

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

The one you want to buy, sheesh. Why do people need everything spoon fed to them these days?

A XboxONE . Natural successor to x360. Xone have many things to say. Ps4 cheaper but does not really have anything interesting for me, for now. And I can not believe Sony and their works. It is the desesperate strategy. And thanks to the mistakes of Micro, Sony has been making things. In the future I will have the two consoles. Because I am a collector of Video Games.

It's funny most people buy Ps4 for this reason as I read in many places, I mean back to the caveman era.

- My friends are on PS4

What's the point in these polls? Fans of the company they like will just pick that. Of course PS4 is going to win the poll. Theres only like 10% xbox fans here..

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence