By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PlayStation and Xbox fans unite!

Completely agree with the OP. We should all be happy that they keep pushing each other. I am, however, critical to the 180 MS did, they should have stuck to their plan.

Around the Network

Amen, let us keep the fictious war going because it makes gaming better, but I love you all

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

Puppyroach said:
Completely agree with the OP. We should all be happy that they keep pushing each other. I am, however, critical to the 180 MS did, they should have stuck to their plan.

It would have only worked if the PS4 did it too. I think Microsoft was thinking the PS4 would have the same policies so that's why they changed it soon as they heard the PS4 didn't.

Xbox One is too similar to PS4 and too many games will be multiconsole.  I really want Killer Instinct, but it's going to be a long time before I get an Xbox One.  I'm getting a PS4 and Wii U eventually.

Somini said:
tbone51 said:
Your biased towards nintendo is so obvious, did Reggie or Iwata do something to you???

You're always downplaying the Vita, does that mean someone at Sony did something to you then?

Show me wherei downplayed the vita, your one to talk. I post some facts and thats bad right? Im getting a VITA TV+ PS4 this gen as well, but nice try!

(i wont get a ps4 intill 2014 holiday/2015, and vita might be day 1)

Around the Network
Fusioncode said:

i came into the thread to post the same picture. XD

Fusioncode said:

Laughed so hard at this pic! Saving it to my HDD!

Fusioncode said:

Are those the tears of Nintendo executives on that window due to Wii U sales?

Somini said:
tbone51 said:
Your biased towards nintendo is so obvious, did Reggie or Iwata do something to you???

You're always downplaying the Vita, does that mean someone at Sony did something to you then?

He loves the vita.

Wright said:

I should thank Playstation fans for cheaper used games?

Resident Evil 5 still costs $25 from where I live, used.

https://uk.webuy.com/product.php?sku=5055060961551#.UpJPH8R7IwE

Damn you need too move to a better place!

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.