By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PlayStation and Xbox fans unite!

unite?!!!

Around the Network

all because of xbox we have to use triggers to shoot. i'll never thank them!

Blood_Tears said:
To celebrate this, Sony and Microsoft should do a Tekken x Street Fighter cross over type of game so we can do Kratos vs Master Chief! Playstation & Xbox Next gen Super Battle Royale!

This sounds incredible lol

fps_d0minat0r said:

Wasn't that Sega's Dreamcast? :p

They were a revolution for racing games :D

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

MikeRox said:
fps_d0minat0r said:

Wasn't that Sega's Dreamcast? :p

They were a revolution for racing games :D

maybe but ps2 had L2 R2 buttons, because of xbox, ps3 got triggers (bad ones), and now for PS4 they are used for shooting by default, and im sure not all games will let you change it. R1 is much faster and feels better

Around the Network

Well GameCube moved onto triggers too, so I think it was more just a general evolution in control pads rather than Xbox itself, but yes, Xbox will definitely have helped nudge it in the right direction.

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

Thank MS for more exclusives??? In PS1 and PS2 we had a lot more of exclusives on Sony platform than now. Like DS3, haven't tried DS4... better multimedia??? It was Sony that put Bluray and prior to that DVD and before of that CD... what MS done was just some more functions on that... I don't care about online, liked Nintendo 4 players local-MP a lot more.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

fps_d0minat0r said:

Most guns have triggers to shoot.

Conina said:
fps_d0minat0r said:

Most guns have triggers to shoot.

I agree.

DonFerrari said:
Thank MS for more exclusives??? In PS1 and PS2 we had a lot more of exclusives on Sony platform than now. Like DS3, haven't tried DS4... better multimedia??? It was Sony that put Bluray and prior to that DVD and before of that CD... what MS done was just some more functions on that... I don't care about online, liked Nintendo 4 players local-MP a lot more.

Yeah, the exclusives part and Multimedia is MS fans who should be thanking. I agree with the rest though.