By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PlayStation and Xbox fans unite!

Reminds me of:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQRPbMTP7ZA

Around the Network

That's boring though.

As an Xbox fan I'll never unite with those Playstation scum!

Also

As a Playstation fan I'll never unite with those Xbox scum!

And also...

As an OUYA fan Ouya will assert it's dominance towards the Xbox and Playstation scum.

The only thing the Ouya is missing is............ Mark Cerny's Knack!

See now, this is a fundamentally good idea to sieve out corporate cheerleading and all, but if anything, I frown upon the 360 as an original Xbox fanboy, what do?

Areym said:

That being said, I will shake hands and kiss cheeks so we can take out those smugged PC fans.

I heard PC and my Supreme Master Race senses started to tingle. :P

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--

Around the Network
fps_d0minat0r said:
Conina said:
fps_d0minat0r said:
Conina said:
fps_d0minat0r said:
all because of xbox we have to use triggers to shoot. i'll never thank them!

Most guns have triggers to shoot.

I agree.

So why shoot a virtual fireweapon (handgun, rifle, SMG, shotgun...) in a game with a button instead of using a (slightly) more authentic trigger?

because it makes sense to assign your index finger to the shoot button. If your index finger is on the triggers then you have to reposition your hand to use the R1 (RB) button. the middle finger is sufficient for the triggers which are usually mapped to grenades, and then you have the last two fingers to support the back of the controller allowing you to press more agressively on the buttons giving you a competitive advantage.

...so yeah, I will never thank xbox, for its apprently superior controller.

Or it could be that (for whatever reason) Sony removed pressure sensitivity from every other button on the DualShock 4.

STRYKIE said:

Or it could be that (for whatever reason) Sony removed pressure sensitivity from every other button on the DualShock 4.

Hold on, they removed analog buttons?

Oh god, that means I can't play racing games properly anymore. I'm going to have to use the R2 as accelerate and not 'X' like it should be.

I'd rather not play them at all.

Hmm, pie.

NightDragon83 said:
fps_d0minat0r said:
all because of xbox we have to use triggers to shoot. i'll never thank them!

Ummm...

DC was the first to use analog triggers for racing / shooting games.  Xbox controller was literally a DC controller with an extra set of face buttons and a second thumb stick... even the lettering sequence of the four face buttons is the same

#jussayin

The Fury said:
STRYKIE said:

Hold on, they removed analog buttons?

Oh god, that means I can't play racing games properly anymore. I'm going to have to use the R2 as accelerate and not 'X' like it should be.

I'd rather not play them at all.

Yup, pointless decision IMO, GT7 is going to feel mighty weird.

You damn right... Xbox controller fucked up everything. I want everything to use buttons, like in real life. My gun uses a button and my car uses buttons for the gas and breaks. Stop trying to change the way I do things in real life M$...

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence