By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PlayStation and Xbox fans unite!

If there is one influence the Xbox had on the gaming market that I don't like it is the controller. Mis-aligned analog sticks make no sense in a more FPS dominated gaming world. Triggers are not 'triggers' (gun triggers are either on or off, you don't press half way to make them fire slower). Racing games using these triggers as peddles meaning the right thumb is left doing nothing, let not forget their shame of a d-pad.

That said without them we probably wouldn't have online gaming in all it's glory today either (... like having to pay for it).

Hmm, pie.

Around the Network

Pemalite said:
Areym said:

That being said, I will shake hands and kiss cheeks so we can take out those smugged PC fans.

I heard PC and my Supreme Master Race senses started to tingle. :P

Get out of here, Gabe Jesus. Nobody likes you and your tantalizing discounts.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

Enjoy two of 2013’s Best Games – Grand Theft Auto V and Bioshock Infinite in one package for P2595 instead of P5190!
Hurry! Promo runs until December 8, 2013 only!

See link below for more details!

www.metrodeal.com/deals/Metro_Manila/GTA-5-Bioshock-Promo/577262097

So wait, first it was "Nintendo is NOT competing with Sony and MS, they are doing their own thing." Now they're suddenly competitors?

Oh that's right.. Nintendo is only competition when they are losing.

When are dominating like with the Wii, they are "not a REAL gaming console, just a kid's toy/casual machine." and "not competing, just going their own way."

You hardcore just never cease to crack me up!

Around the Network
DonFerrari said:
Thank MS for more exclusives??? In PS1 and PS2 we had a lot more of exclusives on Sony platform than now. Like DS3, haven't tried DS4... better multimedia??? It was Sony that put Bluray and prior to that DVD and before of that CD... what MS done was just some more functions on that... I don't care about online, liked Nintendo 4 players local-MP a lot more.

Maybe you should re-read the OP.

Get a chance to own a PlayStation 4 unit and a brand new 32” LED TV! Buy GTAV or NBA 2K14 at your favorite Toy Kingdom Store from January 17 to February 15, 2014.

Per DTI-NCR Permit No. 0409, Series of 2014.

toastboy44562 said:

PlayStation fans should thank Xbox for better online, more multimedia features, more exclusive games, cheaper prices, a better controller.

Xbox fans should thank PlayStation fans for cheaper used games, more exclusives, better hardware, offline play, and possibly blue ray.

I think we should take this time out and shake hands. We should concentrate on our REAL competition, the Ouya and Wii U!

I agree with you but how are the exclusive games on PS a result of the Xbox? Shouldn't it be the other way around? Xbox securing all kinds of exclusives because of the higher quantity of exclusives on the PS.

Also I will never touch a person that has not the choice of gaming console I have.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

toastboy44562 said:

PlayStation fans should thank Xbox for better online, more multimedia features, more exclusive games, cheaper prices, a better controller.

Xbox fans should thank PlayStation fans for cheaper used games, more exclusives, better hardware, offline play, and possibly blue ray.

I think we should take this time out and shake hands. We should concentrate on our REAL competition, the Ouya and Wii U!

I already made this thread 4 years ago and neither side decided it was a good idea.

Join the ACER NBA 2K14 Free Play and Tournament at SM City Clark!

See below for details: