By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - should i buy a vita or a 3ds?

i am buying any one of those two this holiday.i think of buying one with more exclusives and indie titles.which should i buy and why?

Around the Network

O.o vita has some good games thought not enough to compete with the 3ds library wise. Play indies on a random pc/laptop/console it's not like they require a good system.

3DS

Click HERE and be happy 

if you want indies,... vita. if you want big "AAA" games,.. 3DS.

..if you have or plan to have a ps4 you may want to consider the ps4 remote play feature.

i'm really, really happy with my vita. but i would be lying if i claimed it was getting as much big publisher support. but the indie support it well and there is plenty of great games and great exclusives on the system too.

3Ds heave more quality games

Around the Network

I look at it this way. Do you like Nintendo's 1st party (and how many series)?
Yes- Buy a 3DS
No- Buy a Vita

Uh oh.

What have you done.

big exclusives - 3DS
indies - vita

I have both and I play more vita than 3DS. Because many times I just want to play for a few minutes while waiting for something. I find this a lot easier to do with the vita than with the 3DS.

You should tell us what kind of games do you like, 3DS has probably a bit more exclusives but they may not cater to your taste. As for indies Vita hands down. Overall Vita is the better deal in my opinion because of the price finally, hardware, remote play with PS4 and games which I already own and these from PS+, I'm personally never even considering 3DS but you should browse the libraries to see which would fit you best.

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

aviggo77 said:

i am buying any one of those two this holiday.i think of buying one with more exclusives and indie titles.which should i buy and why?

Buy the one which has the games you want to play now. Buy the other one next year.