By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - should i buy a vita or a 3ds?

d21lewis said:
I don't believe you. I don't believe you want either. Or maybe you own both. Or maybe you've already decided. I think you're just addicted to making threads and this is just another in a long line of threads you create and then don't participate in.

On topic, 3DS. Why? Because it's Nintendo.
#ItsNintendo

Gotta get them points somehow. why do it the hard way

Around the Network

Being realistic here, if you want indie games you can get them on PC. Get a 3DS, like someone else said. The Vita more then likely won't get much exclusive support.

C0LINx said:
Being realistic here, if you want indie games you can get them on PC. Get a 3DS, like someone else said. The Vita more then likely won't get much exclusive support.

Quite false....many of vita's indies are not anywhere on PC. Vita support is fine, it has this yeat more exclusives then xbox 360. what do people expect 15 AAA exclusives a year?? PS3 or xbox never had that many.

So much Vita hate in this thread it's unreal, lol.

3DS Friend Code: 0533 - 6146 - 0418
PSN ID: atylerman5

3DS, is a must have for any gamer this gen.

carlos710 - Capitán Primero: Nintendo Defense Force

"Wii are legion, for Wii are many"

Around the Network
iamdeath said:
EricFabian said:
iamdeath said:

That's not what I said.................

I don't see any hater in this thread

Again, did I say there was?

yes, you did

Vita, don't listen to the haters, by far best handheld I have ever used. Lots of good games now too, Tearaway, persona, gravity rush, Killzone mercenary and next week Y's alone are worth it.

Click HERE and be happy 

iamdeath said:
C0LINx said:

Quite false....many of vita's indies are not anywhere on PC. Vita support is fine, it has this yeat more exclusives then xbox 360. what do people expect 15 AAA exclusives a year?? PS3 or xbox never had that many.

You may not be able to get all of the same indie games, but there are far more on PC which was my point. Exclusive Vita support by Sony will probably be dropped by next year, didn't Sony confirm that all of their first party studios are making games for the PS4? The only reason at this point I would get a vita is if you are into Japanese gaming which is what a number of those exclusives were. I don't think any console should be compared exclusive-wise to the 360. I mean come on, the 360 barely gets any exclusives.

The vita was DOA. Steer right away from it. The 3DS kills it In Quality games. The vita will most likely stop being supported by Sony in a couple years.

3DS. I have both and haven't turned my Vita on in a month. The month would be half a year if I hadn't played the Destiny of Spirits Beta a couple of hours. 3DS on the other hand, playing it right now.

Ongoing bet with think-man: He wins if MH4 releases in any shape or form on PSV in 2013, I win if it doesn't.

At this point, 3DS all the way.
I honestly don't know how much longer Sony or most third-party devs can keep supporting the vita.
With the 3DS, you can pretty much expect Nintendo and other third-party devs to keep delivering on titles for a very long time.