By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Mario 3D World First Week Predictions! (Give A Seperate Answer for US/Japan/Europe)

Predict First Week Sales of SM3DW in each region!

My PREDICTIONS

125K⇒ Japan

190K⇒ US

105K⇒ Europe

Whats Yours?

Around the Network

Base on what I'm hearing, I take the game sold well, digital included.

Don’t follow the hype, follow the games

— 

Here a little quote I want for those to keep memorize in your head for this coming next gen.                            

By: Suke

I'll use descriptions instead of numbers.

US: Acceptable.
Japan: Terrible.
Europe: Catastrophic.
Others: Non-existant.

Japan= 20k

Europe= 50k

US=90k

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

things on the Nintendo side are pretty messy, so even if I am a Nintendo fan I don't have an idea about that. I am worry about how many more consoles that game can sell.

Around the Network

US= 170k
          Europe= 90k
          Japan= 130k

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Anfebious said:
Japan= 20k

Europe= 50k

US=90k

Either you forgot to add a 1 in front of all your answers or your trolling O.o?

tbone51 said:
Anfebious said:
Japan= 20k

Europe= 50k

US=90k

Either you forgot to add a 1 in front of all your answers or your trolling O.o?

It's better to be pessimistic in this kind of predictions. That way, when I'm wrong I'll be happy no matter how bad it sold.

Kinda like reverse psychology.

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

Well considering there were more people purchasing SM3DW then the Xbone at the midnight launch at my local EB Games...

I'd say
130k Japan
200k US
110k Europe.

Predictions! By the end of 2014... PS4: 15 million +, Wii U: 12 million, XOne: 9.5 million! 

95k Japan

180k US

115k EU

The Screamapillar is easily identified by its constant screaming—it even screams in its sleep. The Screamapillar is the favorite food of everything, is sexually attracted to fire, and needs constant reassurance or it will die.