By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Post image(s) of your NEW 3DS/3DS (and poor cousin 2DS) collection so far

Has anyone posted 3D photos of their collection?

Around the Network
Kaizar said:

Has anyone posted 3D photos of their collection?

Not that i seen in this thread. Athough sounds like a good idea haha.

Physical copies + 3DS's

Digital Copies

DSWare

Virtual Console

Sorry for the low quality of the pics, my phone's camera is almost dying.

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Blue/Black 3DS XL
Purple 3DS

Pokemon X
Pokemon Y
New Super Mario Bros. 2
Paper Mario: Sticker Star
Super Mario 3D Land
Epic Mickey 2
Resident Evil: Revelations
Mario Tennis Open

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

This image probably does the color way more justice than it should. It's a stunning shade of white but Jesus.. it's a massive grime magnet. :(

Plan to buy:
Super Mario 3D Land

Pokemon X

DKCR 3D

Pushmo

Groove Heaven

Mario Tennis Open

Yoshi's New Island

I guess everyone is free to make recommendations based on what you can see.

Around the Network

I'm not sure if a whole new picture is needed so soon, so I'll mention that I just picked up the new Mario & Luigi LE silver Nintendo 3DS XL, that came out today.  I went from not having a single XL handheld, to buying 3 limited edition XLs in less than two months.

SSJRodimus' Tumblr (Blogging my toys, games, and stuff.)

Updated OP with new images.

For some strange reason I forgot I already took a photo of Zelda so it is there twice lol.

Now for the statue of Ganondorf, this never come out in AUS, so I was stoked I actually won it. Totally forget you went into the draw automatically for simply preordering the new Zelda on 3DS.

So far I only own Zelda: A Link between Worlds, Pokémon X and Super Mario 3D Land(got to download it for free). 

Red 3DS Xl
Donkey kong Country Returns 3D (physical)
Mario kart 7 (physical)
Super Mario 3D land (free download for registering a 3DS and a game to Club Nintendo)

Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018

Let's see if this works...

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash