By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Post image(s) of your NEW 3DS/3DS (and poor cousin 2DS) collection so far

Tagging! Will post later. Got some new games so this is good timing :)

Around the Network
MohammadBadir said:
can anyone recommend me some games for a total of 61-something pounds on the eShop? XP
i'm thinking:
Mario Kart 7
SteamWorld Dig
RE: Mercenaries 3D
idk, Metroid 2?
really trying to grow my collection, and i'm thinking of going all digital

Mercenaries is an odd game. One thing that kind of pissed me off when I got it wasthe unusual save file on the cart where you can't delete it and only one slot. True be told I don't know if they patched this as I really didn't give the game much play. RE Revelations was so much better as it was more of an exciting game.

Cobretti2 said:
MohammadBadir said:
can anyone recommend me some games for a total of 61-something pounds on the eShop? XP
i'm thinking:
Mario Kart 7
SteamWorld Dig
idk, Metroid 2?

Mercenaries is an odd game. One thing that kind of pissed me off when I got it wasthe unusual save file on the cart where you can't delete it and only one slot. True be told I don't know if they patched this as I really didn't give the game much play. RE Revelations was so much better as it was more of an exciting game.

well, i kinda already bought it XD

now i'm left with 4 pounds, any decented Virtual console game you can recommend? i'm a Metroid fan so I'm thinking Metroid 2.

Cobretti2 said:
SSJ Rodimus said:

Here is my 3DS collection, so far...

I have the LoZ: Ocarina of Time, which is still in that 3DS LE box.  I also have a few extended battery attachments/cases, and a bunch of other accessories.  Since I bought a physical copy of the new Zelda game as well, I can predict that I may never open that Zelda 3DS XL system/box.  Darn my collecting ways.  *shakes fist*

The japanese game on the right, is that the standard box size in Japan? If so I wonder why lol. But the cover does look nice.

Well, I'm not the one who posted the picture, but I'll answer anyway: That's the American special edition box for Shin Megami Tensei IV. The game included some special stuff, hence why the box is so big. Kinda like Kid Icarus Uprising.

Nintendo Network ID: domflo

Add me if you like!

Ask me about 3DS Friend Code if interested. All other things are in the profile!

MohammadBadir said:
Cobretti2 said:
MohammadBadir said:
i'm thinking:
Mario Kart 7
SteamWorld Dig
idk, Metroid 2?

well, i kinda already bought it XD

now i'm left with 4 pounds, any decented Virtual console game you can recommend? i'm a Metroid fan so I'm thinking Metroid 2.

I don't really buy virtual consoel games unless they are cheap as I prefer to paly them on th eold consoles lol.

But yer Metroid 2 is good.  

The last digital game I baught was actually on Wii U, ducktales. Pretty good remake. shame no physical copy otherwise id buy it lol.

Around the Network
domflo said:

Well, I'm not the one who posted the picture, but I'll answer anyway: That's the American special edition box for Shin Megami Tensei IV. The game included some special stuff, hence why the box is so big. Kinda like Kid Icarus Uprising.

Oh wow didn't realise the game was out in the west as in Aus it's coming sometime in 2014 lol. My preference would have been to be same height but ticker liek kid icarus, that way you could store it next to yout other games nicely, but that is jsut ocd coming out in me lol. Still fantastic looking edition. Hopefully we will get something like this.

I would, but it'd just be Pokemon Y's case.

...I take my time.

I'll be posting mine later.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

I have a 3ds a 2ds and a glorious copy of pokemon y

Got the aqua blue 3DS at launch and just last week finally got the red 3DS XL. Beauty!
Anyways my games:

Street Fighter 4
Legend of Zelda OoT
Super Mario 3D Land
Mario Kart 7
New Super Mario Bros 2
Kid Icarus
Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask
Luigi's Mansion
Pokemon Y

Also downloaded the ambassador's package, those 20 odd games that we got for free which took a bit of my time tbh!

Future List:
Link Between Worlds
Fire Emblem
Bravely Default
Mario and Luigi Dream Team
One Piece (depending on the reviews)

Tbh, I've mostly used my 3DS for the DS games I missed last gen. Took me a while :P