By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - The Xbox One Is Readily Available At Most Major Retailers!

MS didn't scatter their launch all over the world.
They focused on the main markets to gain market share. Well played strategically.

Around the Network

Guess demand is not that crazy then. th3 ps4 would have sold through even with 50% more supply

End of 2009 Predictions (Set, January 1st 2009)

Wii- 72 million   3rd Year Peak, better slate of releases

360- 37 million   Should trend down slightly after 3rd year peak

PS3- 29 million  Sales should pick up next year, 3rd year peak and price cut

This is actually dumb now that I think about it. People havent picked up their preorders because they're at work and it will prob sell out later.

My local gamestops were sold out, only hand 7 spare consoles, don't know about the gamestop and how many sparea thry had but are sold out too

Awesome, kudos MS for keeping supply healthy!

Around the Network
Carl2291 said:

or the demand wasn't there.

Could be because Microsoft had a lot of units, or it could be because there was low demand...

It's true for my city, I was bored and decided to go take a look if you could get a One walking into Saturn (big electronics retailer) right now. (I was there about 30 minutes ago and the store closes about now), they still had 6 Xboxes in there.

Because I found it funny I took a photo of the software as well

This was the same situation as the ps4. They will be all gone today, if they arent already gone. I know the stores around me are sold out.

Carl2291 said:

Since when is it a good thing.to have unsold stock on a launch day? Unless ms shipped like 1.5 mil in NA alone

End of 2009 Predictions (Set, January 1st 2009)

Wii- 72 million   3rd Year Peak, better slate of releases

360- 37 million   Should trend down slightly after 3rd year peak

PS3- 29 million  Sales should pick up next year, 3rd year peak and price cut