By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - An example of Class and Classless from your console manufacters

Was this thread really necessary?

Around the Network
Fifaguy360 said:
Sony execs already congratulated MS on twitter for their launch.

Just because MS congratulated Sony doesn't mean Sony will stop aggressively marketing their product in comparison to their competitor and vice versa. That's business.

C'mon, let them have their fun, it's so rare they get this chance to gloat.

Rafux said:
Darth Tigris said:

http://kotaku.com/not-so-classy-1469311077

Last week:

Congratulations to on their North American launch cc

This week:

You do realize that the Official Xbox Magazine is not owned by Microsoft, right? That is the point of discussion in this thread.

Anyway, it's just business and competition. Some people take this stuff (console wars) too seriously. Please go enjoy the games and stop with the pissing contests. (This is not directed to anyone in particular.)

people need to seriously learn how to clip quote trees..

and just so that im on topic, both sides have people with and without class, thats business.

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

Eh just friendly banter lol

Around the Network

The reach

lol Damn, people need to calm down. It's not that serious

WagnerPaiva said:
I tell you why: The Xbox One fails, Bill Gates says "Oh, well..." and go back to eat his unicorn pie with Triceratops side dish and extraterrestrial being fried wings.

The PS4 fails and Sony is shut down, Andrew White goes sell tacos on the street corner.

I think you make an excellent point. 

I would still rethink the strategy as the only ones that really benefit from negative strategies are politicians and 'reality stars.'

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Top 50 'most fun' game list coming soon!

Tell me a funny joke!

Trying to prove your own products excellence by bashing the competition has never been a good strategy. They could have returned the favor instead of acting like a baby, it just seems so childish from a company.

wait . so was Sony lying when they tweeted that?

PSN: B_U_L_L_D_O_G_G

XBL: BiggBully

Wii: 6629 9857 7201 4139