By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - An example of Class and Classless from your console manufacters

LivingMetal said:

bananaking21 said:

-pics

honestly if there is anyone who showed a lack of class its you

You mean the op?

yes

Around the Network

damn OP lost

I have to admit that Sony should have congratulated them.
It is funny that Sony has got their swagger back after being bullied mercilessly last generation by M$.

PSN: Saugeen-Uwo     Feel free to add me (put Vg Chartz as MSG)!

Nintendo Network ID: Saugeen-Uwo

You're right. Should I switch my pre-order now because of that? WHO CARES!

Game of the year 2017 so far:

5. Resident Evil VII
4. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
3. Uncharted: The Lost Legacy
2. Horizon Zero Dawn
1. Super Mario Odyssey

Well OP i think your thread failed miserably.

PSN ID: clemens-nl                                                                                                                

Around the Network
bananaking21 said:
LivingMetal said:

bananaking21 said:

-pics

honestly if there is anyone who showed a lack of class its you

You mean the op?

yes

I posted a story from Kotaku.  Why am I getting bashed as if I'm the one that said they were showing a lack of class initially?

Darth Tigris said:

I posted a story from Kotaku.  Why am I getting bashed as if I'm the one that said they were showing a lack of class initially?

its the reason you posted, which is very obvious. you arent fooling anyone. This threads goal is to flaimbait other users. its obvious the article is full of bullshit, kotaku posted it to get hits. but why did you post it?

lol Nice thread, classy and inaccurate. Expected..

Darth Tigris said:

if i were you id just admit to being wrong. Just because you arent the author doesnt absolve you.

I thought this thread was going to be about proprietary hard drives or how the PS3 I bought in 20-fucking-13 didn't come with an HDMI cable. That kind of classless, not a couple of hollow PR gestures.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.