By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Which System has the best Q4 lineup?

Which Platform has the Best Q4 2013 Lineup?

PS3 17 14.05%

PS4 9 7.44%

Vita 4 3.31%

Wii U 43 35.54%

3DS 25 20.66%

360 0 0%

One 10 8.26%

PC 2 1.65%

Ouya 3 2.48%

See Answers 8 6.61%

Total:121

Despite the launch of two new consoles, I honestly can't decide which console has the best lineup of this Q4. And not just the PS4 vs. The Xbone either. I think that the Wii U, PS3, Vita, and the 3DS are all competitors for the best lineup this Quarter of 2013.

I mean, each of the systems I've mentioned has an extensive lineup. Going over the highlights, we have:

• Multiplatform - Assassin's Creed 4, Battlefield 4, Skylanders Swap Force, Just Dance 2014, Batman: Arkham Origins, NBA 2K14
  • 3DS - Pokemon X/Y, Zelda: A Link Between Worlds, Ace Attorney 5, Etrian Odyssey Untold, Rune Factory 4, Mario Party: Island Tour
  • Wii U - Super Mario World 3D, Wii Fit U, Wii Sports Club, Sonic: Lost World, Mario & Sonic at the 2014 Olympic Games, Wii Party U, retail version of Wind Waker HD
  • PS3 - Gran Turismo 6, Ratchett & Clank
  • Vita - Tearaway, Ys: Memories of Celceta,
  • PS4 - Killzone: Shadow Fall, Knack, Resogun
  • One - Ryse, Crimson Dragon, Dead Rising 3, Forza 5, Killer Instinct, Zoo Tycoon

With the exception of the poor 360, every console has a mix of exclusives and multiplat games to call their own this Q4. So, now that the wuarter is a bit over halfway over, which system would you say has the overall strongest lineup? How about the strongest exclusive lineup? The most commercially useful lineup?

Persoanlly, I think the 3DS has the best overall lineup due to it having original successful Pokemon and Zelda games back to back in addition to a couple of quality niche games. However, I can see a strong case for the One having the best overall lineup, expecially if counting multiplatform games.

Love and tolerate.

Around the Network

i'd have to say wii-u, there's something for everyone.

Me gusta queso 

psn id: rychussnik

Multiplatform and WiiU/3DS following.

When is yoshi's new island out? I picked the 3ds thinking that was releasing but checked your games list and it was not to be seen.

Meh i want to change my vote.

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

The Wii U, just because Super Mario 3D World. That game is reason enough .

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

Around the Network

Probably the 3DS overall, followed by the Wii U. It's to be expected since they've been out longer. We'll likely see much stronger PS4/XB1 lineups by this time next year.

Wii U? For what? lol...

Game of the year 2017 so far:

5. Resident Evil VII
4. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
3. Uncharted: The Lost Legacy
2. Horizon Zero Dawn
1. Super Mario Odyssey

I don't think we can really argue too much. The WiiU in a landslide. The unfortunate thing is that both of the WiiU owners just bought a PS4 last week!

It is near the end of the end....

I have to count multiplatform games, and with that I have to vote PS3. In terms of exclusives, WiiU does have Super Mario 3D World, but everything else is meh. XB One does have a lot of exclusives, but only Forza and Dead Rising are worth it IMO. 3DS has a lot of great exclusives, but many of them are Japan only or releases in September (like MH4).

PS3 only really has Gran Turismo 6 and Beyond 2 Souls, so both XBO and WiiU have more exclusives, but WiiU doesn't have all the multiplatofmr games PS3/One have, and a lot of stuff like Deus Ex: Directors Cut and Batman only released for WiiU/PS3/360.

Since PS3 has multiplatform games from both gens, I have to give it the win. Plus even though GTA V is a Setember title......it's hard to ignore.

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

Wii U wins exclusive-wise, but overall I'd say PS3  has the best Q4 lineup.

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---