By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Which System has the best Q4 lineup?

Which Platform has the Best Q4 2013 Lineup?

PS3 17 14.05%

PS4 9 7.44%

Vita 4 3.31%

Wii U 43 35.54%

3DS 25 20.66%

360 0 0%

One 10 8.26%

PC 2 1.65%

Ouya 3 2.48%

See Answers 8 6.61%

Total:121

I am gonna say... Phones!!! Cause PPSSPP (PsP emulator for Android/iOS/Windows/Mac/Linux) Finally has playable frame rates to play nearly all the psp games in glorious "HD" on my Galaxy S4... Its about time too!!! FFVII Crisis Core in "HD" is Jizz Worthy

But in realistic terms, wiiU/3ds

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Around the Network

Xbox One for me....

Rychussnik said:
i'd have to say wii-u, there's something for everyone.

Indeed, except for the race fans/horror fans/ JRPG fans/Fighters fans/space schooter fans/RTS fans/WRPG fans but overall their was something for everyone =p.

I think the 3DS because of Zelda and Pokemon

Probably 3DS followed by Xbox One for me.

Around the Network
ghettoglamour said:
Wii U? For what? lol...

Ummmmm.....? SM3DW maybe -_-

OT: 3DS had the best by far. Everybody else had either 1 or 2 great games (WiiU/Vita) or just a bunch of games (everything else)

Surely it's the 3DS right? I don't own one but those games are pretty epic.

3DS is the clear winner imo

Xbox One solely because of Dead Rising and Killer Instinct. Sony is going to own in first party in 2014 with The Order, Uncharted in 2014. Can't wait. I finished Halo 4 again and I think I am started to get sick of Halo. I need a good long break from that franchise and that might have dampened my need to get an Xbox One. Beating the campaign three times with friends was enough over a two year period. I need a better Sci-fi story and shooting.