By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - RYSE: Son of Rome - Adam Sessler Review

http://www.frequency.com/video/ryse-son-of-rome-review-adam-sessler/132582555/-/5-2748

He gave it - 2/5

Great visuals

Dislikes : 

Everything else

Around the Network

Wooooow Great Score :P

Preordered this and Knack regardless of reviews. I like buying launch blunders and inviting the devs over for dinner. I proudly display Lair in a glass case, perhaps Ryse and Knack will accompany it. I'm aware Lair didn't launch with the PS3 but boy do people love pretending it did.

Apparently he does not like hack and slash games. It is very apparent that he wanted to hate this game before he even played, sorry but I will wait for someone else's review.

I'm picking this up tomorrow, no matter what.

I love Ninja Gaiden 2 and bet this guy didn't.

Where's the review? The link just leads to the main site.. But judging from the comments, sounds like this game is a dud. Which is a shame because this was one of 2 announced Xbox One games I wanted, along with Dead Rising 3. I've always been into ancient Roman stuff.. Was gonna wait until 2015 for the Xbone, but may end up waiting even longer.

The biggest selling point for me is going to be how good Gears 4 turns out, as that franchise is one of my favorites of this generation.

Around the Network

Hmmm.....I think this just swayed me to not get this game tonight.

Is it gone? All i get is the Forza review.

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

The ad before the video said tara long worked at destructiod. Amusing mistake.

However I clicked on a forza review. Did they take it down? What was the score?

Watch Knack have a higher Metacritic score. Salty tears will flow. GLORIOUS!

Things that need to die in 2016: Defeatist attitudes of Nintendo fans

DJEVOLVE said:

Apparently he does not like hack and slash games. It is very apparent that he wanted to hate this game before he even played, sorry but I will wait for someone else's review.

I'm picking this up tomorrow, no matter what.

I love Ninja Gaiden 2 and bet this guy didn't. He seems to favor Sony anyway.

Hahahahaha Adam Sessler being a Sony fanboy is definitely the funniest thing I've heard all day.