By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - RYSE: Son of Rome - Adam Sessler Review

not accessible from japan, unless the threads a joke, but ill sigh and ask anyway, what was the score?

Around the Network
Kyuu said:
Porcupine_I said:
Is it gone? All i get is the Forza review.

That's what I'm getting as well. But I hear he gave it a 2/5 :S

That high, huh?

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

ZoSo104 said:
DJEVOLVE said:

Apparently he does not like hack and slash games. It is very apparent that he wanted to hate this game before he even played, sorry but I will wait for someone else's review.

I'm picking this up tomorrow, no matter what.

I love Ninja Gaiden 2 and bet this guy didn't. He seems to favor Sony anyway.

Hahahahaha Adam Sessler being a Sony fanboy is definitely the funniest thing I've heard all day. 

So this is your other account?

He score was so predictable, I knew it was gunna score low from the very first time I saw it.

Honestly, I don't see how anyone can give a game a 2/5 unless it's just broken, super unpolished, and downright unplayable.

It doesn't seem to be any of those things, I just see sess disliking the hack and slash old-school genre era.

Around the Network
DJEVOLVE said:
ZoSo104 said:
DJEVOLVE said:

Apparently he does not like hack and slash games. It is very apparent that he wanted to hate this game before he even played, sorry but I will wait for someone else's review.

Hahahahaha Adam Sessler being a Sony fanboy is definitely the funniest thing I've heard all day. 

No this is my first account, I just thought it was funny that you said Sessler prefered Sony.

ZoSo104 said:
DJEVOLVE said:
ZoSo104 said:
DJEVOLVE said:

No this is my first account, I just thought it was funny that you said Sessler proffered Sony.

Never said he was a fanboy, I just said he prefers Sony. I watch him every E3, seems he does. Sorry if I think that.

Ryse reminds me a lot of Heavenly Sword. Great graphics, shallow gameplay, cringeworthy story/dialogue.
I understand that they wanted Ryse to look as good as possible but perhaps they should have spent some time working on the gameplay as well.

Yeah, I also get Forza 5.

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

roborad said:
Honestly, I don't see how anyone can give a game a 2/5 unless it's just broken, super unpolished, and downright unplayable.

It doesn't seem to be any of those things, I just see sess disliking the hack and slash old-school genre era.

I think/hope reviewers are finally using all ten points of the scale, instead of the top few. 2/5 should be a slightly below average game, but until recently it has been reserved for the worst of the worst.