By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Post a picture of yourself

Tagged games:

COKTOE said:
Ganoncrotch said:

Yeah felt that when seeing a few pictures during this thread, just some people on here who I thought reading their posts on here that in my head I basically pictured that WoW player from South Park, but nope, they're real humans and they seem to be fairly well functioning ones!

Good Thread/10

I really like it. Coffee ice cream in a waffel cone like it.

Hopefully someone who would flame me might be a fan of camo gear or the species whom I'm championing above and flame me a bit less... (or more)  based on showing my true colours lol.

Even though if you see me most days or at work I'm working in IT behind a PC lol, not often in camo in the office.... wish I was to hide from some things hah.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Around the Network
Fei-Hung said:
David_Hernandeez said:

Idon't know why, but you remind me of Fez From That 70's Show. 

*Search for a image*
 lol not a lot, my eyebrows do look the same, the face has its difference, and to me the big one comes from his smile showing his teeth, mine are better lol( :v they should I'm a dentist). I will agree if I made my hair like that I will look more like him.

My pic is to the left. As for the rest of the peeps in here, its great to see new faces. :)

Tag

Will Post later...

cutieeeeees

Around the Network

Two more for me, to show two different aspects of my life, as Dentist and Gamer <3

Me and my team for Smash :v

onionberry said:
cutieeeeees

LOL Says the cutie who broke VGChartz the other day.

https://goo.gl/photos/5J6QBQ8MLrM88mwD9

i tried lol 

gamertag Brainteeth

psn Brainteeth

ios Brainteeth

Nintendo Network Brainteeth

Instagram Brainteeth

onionberry said:
cutieeeeees

You must praise my Queen, Miu Miu the great, Miu Miu the destroyer of sleep, Miu Miu the occupier of 75% of my bed.

Also, I genuinely believe my cat isha supermodel in the world of cats -_-

S.T.A.G.E. said:
onionberry said:
cutieeeeees

LOL Says the cutie who broke VGChartz the other day.

Remember, it wasn't her, it was her butt lol