By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Post a picture of yourself

Tagged games:

:v

Around the Network
David_Hernandeez said:

:v

Idon't know why, but you remind me of Fez From That 70's Show. 

That's me :O

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

Azuren said:

The irony, where both of us have hairless anime profile pics yet we both hairy lol

I'd like to join in all the fun but how the heck do you attach an image 

Around the Network
Fei-Hung said:
Azuren said:

The irony, where both of us have hairless anime profile pics yet we both hairy lol

Indeed :P

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

ratolmc said:

I'd like to join in all the fun but how the heck do you attach an image 

upload an image of yourself somewhere like imgur, then right click that @imgur and click View image, now when you have just the image on screen copy that url, now come back here to make a post and put [ img ] paste the url [ / img ]  without all the spaces in that, just literal, no spaces from first [ to the last ] and then submit it. should work.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Picture of me being all casual and not posing at all.... :o was from a trip a year or so ago, christ I have some double chin there, lost 3 stone since this picture, 1 chin is enough for me!

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Veknoid_Outcast said:
You know what's great about this thread? It humanizes us. Sometimes it's easy to think of each other as disembodied names on a forum but it's good to be reminded that we're all real and dealing with our own challenges.

Thanks to everyone for sharing :)

Yeah felt that when seeing a few pictures during this thread, just some people on here who I thought reading their posts on here that in my head I basically pictured that WoW player from South Park, but nope, they're real humans and they seem to be fairly well functioning ones!

Good Thread/10

Ganoncrotch said:
Veknoid_Outcast said:
You know what's great about this thread? It humanizes us. Sometimes it's easy to think of each other as disembodied names on a forum but it's good to be reminded that we're all real and dealing with our own challenges.

Thanks to everyone for sharing :)

Yeah felt that when seeing a few pictures during this thread, just some people on here who I thought reading their posts on here that in my head I basically pictured that WoW player from South Park, but nope, they're real humans and they seem to be fairly well functioning ones!

Good Thread/10

I really like it. Coffee ice cream in a waffel cone like it.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."