By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Samsung pays Apple $1 Billion in 5 cent coins. [Joke]

Tagged games:

Would've been cool if it was real lol.

Around the Network

I like how the coins they show in the picture are actually pennies, not nickels.

Now i want to see a movie with the Minions trying to steal that money.

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

No CEO would ever say that lol.

Yeah right, "signed document"? This wasn't some contract, it was a court order, so playing nuisance games even remotely like this would be a first-class ticket to contempt of court (disclaimer: not a lawyer). The people who fell for this tired nonsense are most likely guilty of wishful thinking in avoidance of the facts.

Around the Network

Would be awesome, but at least in my country you can refuse to accept payment if the payer tries to pay in such a way. Then they would have to send the trucks back, Samsung would have to re-count all the money and then send it via bank transfer or something.

yeah, would be funny but you can't just get 20 billion 5 cent coins. central bank doesn't produce some just for you.

crissindahouse said:

yeah, would be funny but you can't just get 20 billion 5 cent coins. central bank doesn't produce some just for you.

http://www.dailyfinance.com/2013/02/28/credit-card-reward-points-airline-miles-free/

"So Wilson pulled out his rewards card and bought nearly $3 million in coins."

1. This is news from half a year ago.

2. This is fake.

/thread

Wii FC: 6440 8298 7583 0720   XBOX GT: WICK1978               PSN: its_the_wick   3DS: 1676-3747-7846                                          Nintendo Network: its-the-wick

Systems I've owned: Atari 2600, NES, SNES, GBColor, N64, Gamecube, PS2, Xbox, GBAdvance, DSlite, PSP, Wii, Xbox360, PS3, 3DS, PSVita, PS4, 3DS XL, Wii U

The best quote I've seen this year:

Angelus said: I'm a moron

Man that would have been awesome, I wish it was true!