By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - LIST of ALL released exclusive x360 games

mrstickball said:
kingofwale said:
mrstickball said:
Thing is, he uses this to prove some sort of SDF point.

Why not use a list of console exclusives, since we're on a website that only tracks console/handheld sales?

Oh wait, you'd lose your point. I forgot. Silly me!

because Exclusive means "exclusive", if it's on another platform, it's not 'exclusive'

"console exclusives" = "stand-alone HD player".

think about it. ;)

Then we could talk about the horrible rate of attrition PC games are having against the X360. 10 years ago, almost no PC games made the transition to consoles. Now, half of the upcoming PC library is on the X360. 

If you want to play the PC exclusive game, to attack the X360, go ahead. But that still doesn't take away the fact that I can play PC games on my X360 that the PS3 and Wii cannot.  

yep you can play Unreal Tournament 3.. oh wait =P

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Around the Network

>If you want to play the PC exclusive game, to attack the X360, go ahead. But that still doesn't take away the fact that I can play PC games on my X360 that the PS3 and Wii cannot.
Despite how unpopular, how uncool PC games are, if it's out in PC/Xbox360, it's NOT an exclusive, It's just simple as that.

People buy a console for exclusives, and if they can get the game they want in a PC (the truth is, more people own a PC than xbox), they'd just get it for PC. It's the case for me, as I never got used to playing FPS on console

if you want to start a thread with Xbox/PC exclusive, then that's fine, but Craazyman clearly stated a Xbox Exclusive, and I don't think it's unfair to attack him for be clear about it.

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)

@mrstickball, just for the records Crysis SOLD 1 mln. WW.

@Munkeh111, this one cost 399$ http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=237787 and runs CoD4 at:
Resolution: 1360*768
Settings: Maxed (4AA 16AF etc.)
FPS: 30-60

Every 5 seconds on earth one child dies from hunger...

2009.04.30 - PS3 will OUTSELL x360 atleast by the middle of 2010. Japan+Europe > NA.

Gran Turismo 3 - 1,06 mln. in 3 weeks with around 4 mln. PS2 on the launch.
Gran Turismo 4 - 1,16 mln. with 18 mln. PS2 on the launch.

Final Fantasy X - around 2 mln. with 5 mln. PS2 on the launch.
Final Fantasy X-2 - 2.4 mln. with 12 mln. PS2 on the launch.

1.8 mln. PS3 today(2008.01.17) in Japan. Now(2009.04.30) 3.16 mln. PS3 were sold in Japan.
PS3 will reach 4 mln. in Japan by the end of 2009 with average weekly sales 25k.

PS3 may reach 5 mln. in Japan by the end of 2009 with average weekly sales 50k.
PS2 2001 vs PS3 2008 sales numbers =) + New games released in Japan by 2009 that passed 100k so far

ssj12 said:
mrstickball said:
shio - Can you give statistical proof from NPD, or any other tracking service that shows that unit sales of PC games is increasing?

Last I checked, the PC market was decreasing.

no it is switching to digital distrubution which te NPD doesnt track and will never track accurately. Since Steam has 15 million accounts I'd say that PC gaminig far from dying otherwise Valve wouldnt be making Source Engine 2 or Half-Life 3.

And I can say the same thing for digital distribution of Playstaton 3 games, as well as Arcade/VC/WiiWare/PSN games. What about sales tracked for the hundreds of thousands of digitally distributed copies of Shivering Isles for X360?

I can play that game too. After all, you have no arguement using Steam, when hardcopy PC sales are falling like a rock, and the Wii/PS3/X360 face the same thing with digital distribution for their own games.

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

This is a list of exclusive games that you cannot play unless you get an XBox 360.  This is not a list of console specific Xbox 360 exclusives.   Feel free to make that list if you like.

This website is primarily for console/handheld gaming data, but that does not mean that you have to pretend that PC gaming does not exist.

Around the Network
shio said:
twesterm said:
stof said:
Crazzyman is using this list to say that there really aren't many good Xbox exclusives if you don't count PC games. But a lot of people would rather play on a console than a PC. So to me, Bioshock, Mass Effect and Gears of War are all games which would make me by an Xbox 360.

Yeah, PC games don't really count. I know PC gamers love to pipe up with whatever reason, but sorry, PC gamesjust don't really count. Except WoW, random Steam multiplayer Steam games, and games like peggle the PC markey is shrinking quicker and quicker.

Anyone who says PC games don't count are either insecure or know nothing of the PC market. Console and PC markets may be different, but don't even use that as an excuse to NOT compare the game releases between the platforms, especially when 360 and PC have so many similar characteristics.

PC has a much bigger and better amount of exclusives coming out this year than the Xbox 360's entire lifetime. There's no comparison.

And by saying PC is shrinking just proves your ignorance.

PS: OP, Viva Pinata is also on PC, not exclusive

It easy to say that the PC has more exclusives if you count the 50 or so $5 games released every month but do we really want to count those?

The people that said this is a console gaming site hit the nail on the head.  That's not saying that PC gamers aren't welcome here, but when we're talking about the console wars we mean just that.   

Wiistation - but that doesn't mean that everyone loves spending hundreds of dollars a year on new PC upgrades. Regardless of what you want to say, the PC gaming market is shrinking. Why the heck would every new game released that used to be PC exclusive, now almost exclusively PC/PS3/X360?

Think about the major once-exclusive PC IPs like Fallout, Unreal, Quake, Doom, Elder Scrolls, Sims, and others. They're all console-side now.

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

@WiiStation360,

This is a list of exclusive games that you cannot play unless you get an XBox 360.
RIGHT, THAT is an exact MEANING of word EXCLUSIVE. =)
This website is primarily for console/handheld gaming data, but that does not mean that you have to pretend that PC gaming does not exist.
Agree. =)

@mrstickball, http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=11503 enjoy. =)

Every 5 seconds on earth one child dies from hunger...

2009.04.30 - PS3 will OUTSELL x360 atleast by the middle of 2010. Japan+Europe > NA.

Gran Turismo 3 - 1,06 mln. in 3 weeks with around 4 mln. PS2 on the launch.
Gran Turismo 4 - 1,16 mln. with 18 mln. PS2 on the launch.

Final Fantasy X - around 2 mln. with 5 mln. PS2 on the launch.
Final Fantasy X-2 - 2.4 mln. with 12 mln. PS2 on the launch.

1.8 mln. PS3 today(2008.01.17) in Japan. Now(2009.04.30) 3.16 mln. PS3 were sold in Japan.
PS3 will reach 4 mln. in Japan by the end of 2009 with average weekly sales 25k.

PS3 may reach 5 mln. in Japan by the end of 2009 with average weekly sales 50k.
PS2 2001 vs PS3 2008 sales numbers =) + New games released in Japan by 2009 that passed 100k so far

CrazzyMan said:
@mrstickball, just for the records Crysis SOLD 1 mln. WW.

@Munkeh111, this one cost 399$ http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=237787 and runs CoD4 at:
Resolution: 1360*768
Settings: Maxed (4AA 16AF etc.)
FPS: 30-60

Well, that is not my computer, so that does not change the fact that I cannot play these games, plus I have a laptop and want to keep it that way, and I do not live in America, so I cannot get that PC. The most advanced games that I can play are Company of Heroes and World in Coflict, and those are not smooth, and on the lowest graphics settings

disolitude said:
I think PC stuff shouldn't be included as well.

PC is great and all for word porcessing but only 1 in 10 freinds of mine play PC games. I just can't be bothered to install, make sure my pc is up to spec, keep uptaded video cards...

I also hate the fact that unless you spend over 1000 bucks, you can't really enjoy the game at its highest visual setting. It pisses me OFF playing DOOM 3 on medum settings when I know it can look better... So getting PC ports on a console is a big blessing for me.

1- Computers are cheaper than ever, with the medium budget build going around 800$

2- PC is getting more and more intuitive. Vista is more intuitive than XP, Steam offers easier access, etc...

3- Even if you can't max the games, it will still most likely look better on PC. console COD4 is only 600p, near the minimum resolution of the PC version; Crysis on medium settings looks better than any console game, etc... 

mrstickball said:
shio - Can you give statistical proof from NPD, or any other tracking service that shows that unit sales of PC games is increasing?

Last I checked, the PC market was decreasin

Is this a joke?

Garcian Smith said:
Here's an idea: How about you PC fanboys stop trying to troll a website dedicated to console games with your "hurr PC is better" drivel. If you want to discuss why your beloved platform is better than those ugly consoles for babbies, then take it to another forum and stop trying to stir up drama here.

I'm here because I have taken interest in sales age, and I own a Wii and my brother's 360. However, I'm still a PC gamer, and I'm baffled at the ignorance of some of the console owners who think PC gaming is dead, even though I've proved them wrong every time.