By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - LIST of ALL released exclusive x360 games

mrstickball said:
Thing is, he uses this to prove some sort of SDF point.

Why not use a list of console exclusives, since we're on a website that only tracks console/handheld sales?

Oh wait, you'd lose your point. I forgot. Silly me!

becasue you should always by a game thats available on PC and Console, on the PC, if your PC can handle it. It will be better overall. Only by console games if its not available on PC, or if your PC is weak and outdated.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Around the Network
twesterm said:
stof said:
Crazzyman is using this list to say that there really aren't many good Xbox exclusives if you don't count PC games. But a lot of people would rather play on a console than a PC. So to me, Bioshock, Mass Effect and Gears of War are all games which would make me by an Xbox 360.

Yeah, PC games don't really count. I know PC gamers love to pipe up with whatever reason, but sorry, PC gamesjust don't really count. Except WoW, random Steam multiplayer Steam games, and games like peggle the PC markey is shrinking quicker and quicker.

Anyone who says PC games don't count are either insecure or know nothing of the PC market. Console and PC markets may be different, but don't even use that as an excuse to NOT compare the game releases between the platforms, especially when 360 and PC have so many similar characteristics.

PC has a much bigger and better amount of exclusives coming out this year than the Xbox 360's entire lifetime. There's no comparison.

And by saying PC is shrinking just proves your ignorance.

PS: OP, Viva Pinata is also on PC, not exclusive

shio - Can you give statistical proof from NPD, or any other tracking service that shows that unit sales of PC games is increasing?

Last I checked, the PC market was decreasing.

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

Here's an idea: How about you PC fanboys stop trying to troll a website dedicated to console games with your "hurr PC is better" drivel. If you want to discuss why your beloved platform is better than those ugly consoles for babbies, then take it to another forum and stop trying to stir up drama here.

"'Casual games' are something the 'Game Industry' invented to explain away the Wii success instead of actually listening or looking at what Nintendo did. There is no 'casual strategy' from Nintendo. 'Accessible strategy', yes, but ‘casual gamers’ is just the 'Game Industry''s polite way of saying what they feel: 'retarded gamers'."

-Sean Malstrom

mrstickball said:

Why not use a list of console exclusives, since we're on a website that only tracks console/handheld sales?

because Exclusive means "exclusive", if it's on another platform, it's not 'exclusive'

"console exclusives" = "stand-alone HD player". 

think about it. ;)

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)
Around the Network

Also, can you provide a list of PC-exclusives in 2008 coming to North America?

@shio, Viva Pinata yes, Viva Pinata: party animals, no. =)

AGAIN, for those who willing to IGNORE PC GAMING -> http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=11503 <- LOOK HERE.

For those WHO need 1000$ PC -> http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=237787 <- LOOK HERE.

PS3+PC = BEST CHOICE! (imo)

Every 5 seconds on earth one child dies from hunger...

2009.04.30 - PS3 will OUTSELL x360 atleast by the middle of 2010. Japan+Europe > NA.

Gran Turismo 3 - 1,06 mln. in 3 weeks with around 4 mln. PS2 on the launch.
Gran Turismo 4 - 1,16 mln. with 18 mln. PS2 on the launch.

Final Fantasy X - around 2 mln. with 5 mln. PS2 on the launch.
Final Fantasy X-2 - 2.4 mln. with 12 mln. PS2 on the launch.

1.8 mln. PS3 today(2008.01.17) in Japan. Now(2009.04.30) 3.16 mln. PS3 were sold in Japan.
PS3 will reach 4 mln. in Japan by the end of 2009 with average weekly sales 25k.

PS3 may reach 5 mln. in Japan by the end of 2009 with average weekly sales 50k.
PS2 2001 vs PS3 2008 sales numbers =) + New games released in Japan by 2009 that passed 100k so far

mrstickball said:
shio - Can you give statistical proof from NPD, or any other tracking service that shows that unit sales of PC games is increasing?

Last I checked, the PC market was decreasing.

no it is switching to digital distrubution which te NPD doesnt track and will never track accurately. Since Steam has 15 million accounts I'd say that PC gaminig far from dying otherwise Valve wouldnt be making Source Engine 2 or Half-Life 3. 

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

CrazzyMan said:
@Munkeh111, well, when you have a good pc, atleast for 399$.
Then, x360 is not that attractive.

Have you seen THIS thread? -> http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=11503

@elnino334, LOL, Dark Messiah Might and Magic coming to x360 almost after 1.5 year, so what? =))

Some people including myself, do not really like playing games on PCs, I only play RTSs. Also, my PC, although costing over $399, cannot play those games, as it is a laptop, and incredibly slow for what it is.

kingofwale said:
mrstickball said:

because Exclusive means "exclusive", if it's on another platform, it's not 'exclusive'

"console exclusives" = "stand-alone HD player".

think about it. ;)

Then we could talk about the horrible rate of attrition PC games are having against the X360. 10 years ago, almost no PC games made the transition to consoles. Now, half of the upcoming PC library is on the X360. 

If you want to play the PC exclusive game, to attack the X360, go ahead. But that still doesn't take away the fact that I can play PC games on my X360 that the PS3 and Wii cannot.