By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - LIST of ALL released exclusive x360 games

gebx said:
Wow thats a huge list...

Hey Crazzyman could you do the same for PS3 exclusives?

Thanks

Yeah, after 2 years and 3 month since PS3 launch. =)

@kingofwale, since not officialy anounced, so it is in list, but yeah, that should be expected too. =)

@Munkeh111, shadowrun is on pc. =)
AC6 yes, probably should be included in that list, but it will very soon disapper from it(it`s a matter of weeks). =)

Every 5 seconds on earth one child dies from hunger...

2009.04.30 - PS3 will OUTSELL x360 atleast by the middle of 2010. Japan+Europe > NA.

Gran Turismo 3 - 1,06 mln. in 3 weeks with around 4 mln. PS2 on the launch.
Gran Turismo 4 - 1,16 mln. with 18 mln. PS2 on the launch.

Final Fantasy X - around 2 mln. with 5 mln. PS2 on the launch.
Final Fantasy X-2 - 2.4 mln. with 12 mln. PS2 on the launch.

1.8 mln. PS3 today(2008.01.17) in Japan. Now(2009.04.30) 3.16 mln. PS3 were sold in Japan.
PS3 will reach 4 mln. in Japan by the end of 2009 with average weekly sales 25k.

PS3 may reach 5 mln. in Japan by the end of 2009 with average weekly sales 50k.
PS2 2001 vs PS3 2008 sales numbers =) + New games released in Japan by 2009 that passed 100k so far

Around the Network
disolitude said:
How about Mass Effect? Its not available for any platform yet...

but it will be

CrazzyMan said:
gebx said:
Wow thats a huge list...

Hey Crazzyman could you do the same for PS3 exclusives?

Thanks

Yeah, after 2 years and 3 month since PS3 launch. =)

@kingofwale, since not officialy anounced, so it is in list, but yeah, that should be expected too. =)

@Munkeh111, shadowrun is on pc. =)
AC6 yes, probably should be included in that list, but it will very soon disapper from it(it`s a matter of weeks). =)

Oh I hope so

However, I think that PC/360 games should count, because they are still attractions towards the 360, and Mass Effect and GeoW are making me consider the 360

ssj12 said:
stof said:
Crazzyman is using this list to say that there really aren't many good Xbox exclusives if you don't count PC games. But a lot of people would rather play on a console than a PC. So to me, Bioshock, Mass Effect and Gears of War are all games which would make me by an Xbox 360.

not all of us are like that. Plus GeoW has exclusive gameplay on PC so your missing out.

LOL PC Onwers missed out for about a year. I know I know PC gamers are very patiant people who don't mind waiting months for the UBER PC version for which they will have a hand full of people to play with. 

stof said:
Crazzyman is using this list to say that there really aren't many good Xbox exclusives if you don't count PC games. But a lot of people would rather play on a console than a PC. So to me, Bioshock, Mass Effect and Gears of War are all games which would make me by an Xbox 360.

Yeah, PC games don't really count.  I know PC gamers love to pipe up with whatever reason, but sorry, PC gamesjust  don't really count.  Except WoW, random Steam multiplayer Steam games, and games like peggle the PC markey is shrinking quicker and quicker.

Around the Network

@Munkeh111, well, when you have a good pc, atleast for 399$.
Then, x360 is not that attractive.

Have you seen THIS thread? -> http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=11503

@elnino334, LOL, Dark Messiah Might and Magic coming to x360 almost after 1.5 year, so what? =))

Every 5 seconds on earth one child dies from hunger...

2009.04.30 - PS3 will OUTSELL x360 atleast by the middle of 2010. Japan+Europe > NA.

Gran Turismo 3 - 1,06 mln. in 3 weeks with around 4 mln. PS2 on the launch.
Gran Turismo 4 - 1,16 mln. with 18 mln. PS2 on the launch.

Final Fantasy X - around 2 mln. with 5 mln. PS2 on the launch.
Final Fantasy X-2 - 2.4 mln. with 12 mln. PS2 on the launch.

1.8 mln. PS3 today(2008.01.17) in Japan. Now(2009.04.30) 3.16 mln. PS3 were sold in Japan.
PS3 will reach 4 mln. in Japan by the end of 2009 with average weekly sales 25k.

PS3 may reach 5 mln. in Japan by the end of 2009 with average weekly sales 50k.
PS2 2001 vs PS3 2008 sales numbers =) + New games released in Japan by 2009 that passed 100k so far

ssj12 said:
stof said:

not all of us are like that. Plus GeoW has exclusive gameplay on PC so your missing out. 

True, but a lot of us are.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

I think PC stuff shouldn't be included as well.

PC is great and all for word porcessing but only 1 in 10 freinds of mine play PC games. I just can't be bothered to install, make sure my pc is up to spec, keep uptaded video cards...

I also hate the fact that unless you spend over 1000 bucks, you can't really enjoy the game at its highest visual setting. It pisses me OFF playing DOOM 3 on medum settings when I know it can look better... So getting PC ports on a console is a big blessing for me.

elnino334 said:
ssj12 said:
stof said:

LOL PC Onwers missed out for about a year. I know I know PC gamers are very patiant people who don't mind waiting months for the UBER PC version for which they will have a hand full of people to play with. 

oh im pretty sure all PC gamers were happy to wait as we have the best version of the Orange Box, Unreal Tournament 3, Command & Conquer 3, NfS: Pro Street, etc. =]

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Thing is, he uses this to prove some sort of SDF point.

Why not use a list of console exclusives, since we're on a website that only tracks console/handheld sales?

Oh wait, you'd lose your point. I forgot. Silly me!

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.