By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - LIST of ALL released exclusive x360 games

Whoever thinks Xbox 360 is in competition with a PC is completely off the wall. Only the hardcorest of the hardcore gamers will nitpick here. People that can tell you howmany frames of animation a reload sequence has in gears of war with a naked eye...

You people should be commending the 360 for bringing a slice of the PC action to the home console arena...that should be its strength not a weakness.

Dad buying the xbox for his son because he wants to play gears of war will not care gears of war is on the PC as well...

Also, what about Xbox Live exclusives?

Around the Network

MOD FIIIIIIIGGGHHHTTTT!!!!!

Meh, if you don't want to include PC/360 shared games, at least put them in a subcategory so that people can see what games are available on PS3 or 360 that can only be found otherwise on a PC.

Too many of you are using this list to tout your personal agenda instead of actually trying to make it informative.

Oh well, go for it. Have a blast. All I know is that I didn't buy the PS3 or 360 version of Assassin's Creed because it's coming to the DS soon. Sweet rationale, don't stop me now!

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

Where is Ace Combat 6?

All you PC fans keep talking about how you can play the latest and greatest titles, but you probably can't play a lot of the games you bought just a few years ago. Unless it breaks, my SNES will always be able to play all SNES games and if I want to get my Wii out in 20 years time I'll still be able to play a game I bought today. But I can no longer play most of the few PC games I own because they won't work on XP. For that simple reason PC gaming is useless to me.

I understand the point of doing this, but there is a bit of a conflict of interest here. Microsoft is a first party developer, but basically has two consoles. PC has been monopolized by Microsoft for years. It's a fact. It's too easy to say that it's a second console for MS. Since they're companion consoles, I don't see the point of battling them against eachother. If Nintendo made two consoles simultaneously, I don't think we'd argue over which one had the most exclusives by minusing each console from eachother until only the garbage was left. Microsoft obviously ports over it's largest releases to the PC, and it's a point that's being exploited in this post. Will your $399 PC last me the entire lifetime that a console would however? Popular opinion says no.

The topic itself was obviously just waiting for someone to say "PC doesn't count" so they can take multiple topics from the PC forum and have people look at them by linking them as reasons. That is why this was posted in the general gaming forum, which sees the most traffic, and not the Microsoft forum where it belongs, which doesn't see a 4th of this traffic. 

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

Around the Network
ferret1603 said:
All you PC fans keep talking about how you can play the latest and greatest titles, but you probably can't play a lot of the games you bought just a few years ago. Unless it breaks, my SNES will always be able to play all SNES games and if I want to get my Wii out in 20 years time I'll still be able to play a game I bought today. But I can no longer play most of the few PC games I own because they won't work on XP. For that simple reason PC gaming is useless to me.

What happened to the PC that you originally played these games on?  Did you get rid of it?  How is that any different that a PS3 not playing PS2 games?

you sure spend a lot of time looking all this up, mr. crazzy.

@Onyxmeth, for last 20 years, there was CONSOLE gaming, PC gaming and HANDHELD gaming.
M$ does NOT own PC. Only windows. X360 is M$ platform, PC is NOT M$ platform.
Microsoft exclusive is NOT x360 exclusive.

Will your $399 PC last me the entire lifetime that a console would however?
Do you see CoD4 graphics?
Resolution: 1360*768
Settings: Maxed (4AA 16AF etc.)
FPS: 30-60

Every 5 seconds on earth one child dies from hunger...

2009.04.30 - PS3 will OUTSELL x360 atleast by the middle of 2010. Japan+Europe > NA.

Gran Turismo 3 - 1,06 mln. in 3 weeks with around 4 mln. PS2 on the launch.
Gran Turismo 4 - 1,16 mln. with 18 mln. PS2 on the launch.

Final Fantasy X - around 2 mln. with 5 mln. PS2 on the launch.
Final Fantasy X-2 - 2.4 mln. with 12 mln. PS2 on the launch.

1.8 mln. PS3 today(2008.01.17) in Japan. Now(2009.04.30) 3.16 mln. PS3 were sold in Japan.
PS3 will reach 4 mln. in Japan by the end of 2009 with average weekly sales 25k.

PS3 may reach 5 mln. in Japan by the end of 2009 with average weekly sales 50k.
PS2 2001 vs PS3 2008 sales numbers =) + New games released in Japan by 2009 that passed 100k so far

@ CrazzyMan

Do you have a PS3 version of this list?

@rocketpig
That Assassins creed comment made me bust out laughing, still the best sarcasm on VGC.

You should include 360/PC games to show which ones are not on PS3 either, I personally see exclusive games as games that were changed for that console or PC, PC games don't play/look like console games, Wii games are all different, 360 and PS3 play similar but 360 has a lot of exclusive content for multiplatform games that you can't get on PS3 and should be included with a tag like "insert game title (exclusive downloadable content on 360)" or list exclusive multiplayer, etc.

Any significant differences essentially make it a different game, we don't consider mobile phone games the same game so just because it's the same name doesn't mean the 360, PC, PS3, and Wii versions are the same most likely the PC has better graphics and play differently, Wii has worse graphics and can sometimes be TOTALLY different, 360 and PS3 are usually the same but sometimes there's exclusive content that must be noted as it changes the game.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000