By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - FAST Racing NEO powered by 2nd generation engine for Wii U supports and uses 4k-8k textures

fatslob-:O said:
megafenix said:
megafenix said:
megafenix said:

byond3d is full of nintendo haters, even moderators hate nintendo, no matter what you say or prove, if you are not on their side you just get banned just like that

What your spouting is nonsense! It's obvious that you and eyeofcore have some agenda here trying to prove that the WII U is stronger than it really is. The reason why Pemalite left this thread is because your obviously blinded by a corporate figure such as nintendo. No matter how much Pemalite and I argue, you guys won't listen. Beyond3D like anandtech is full of PC fanboys once again so they hate consoles equally alltogether. You got exposed on Beyond3D trying to prove a point when everyone called you out. 

then try yourself and post something positive with proves, lets see how you are recieved, and if you keep defending the post say bye bye

Don't have time to bother. 

yea right, whatever, either way, is not like eyeofcore or I have been the only ones been banned, you also have yoursef banned so whats your point anyway?

I didn't join beyond3D but to simply get banned by one of the more reknown tech sites simply means that your probably a clown who knows nothing. 

what kind of excuse is that?

justdo it, come on, post anuything positive about wii u there so you can open your eyes

i didnt do anything bad at all, just posted something positive and everyone came attacking

come on, do it instead of of barking and making assumptions, and just to add a note, there is also someone that is well respected and said that byond3d is no place to talk about positive things about nintendo and are not trustfull

and that wasnt me

Around the Network

Now, for some ACTUAL ON TOPIC INFO:

Shin'en confirms the game will have "much more" vehicles per race than the first game, which had 8.

megafenix said:
megafenix said:
megafenix said:
megafenix said:

byond3d is full of nintendo haters, even moderators hate nintendo, no matter what you say or prove, if you are not on their side you just get banned just like that

What your spouting is nonsense! It's obvious that you and eyeofcore have some agenda here trying to prove that the WII U is stronger than it really is. The reason why Pemalite left this thread is because your obviously blinded by a corporate figure such as nintendo. No matter how much Pemalite and I argue, you guys won't listen. Beyond3D like anandtech is full of PC fanboys once again so they hate consoles equally alltogether. You got exposed on Beyond3D trying to prove a point when everyone called you out. 

then try yourself and post something positive with proves, lets see how you are recieved, and if you keep defending the post say bye bye

yea right, whatever, either way, is not like eyeofcore or I have been the only ones been banned, you also have yoursef banned so whats your point anyway?

I didn't join beyond3D but to simply get banned by one of the more reknown tech sites simply means that your probably a clown who knows nothing. 

justdo it, come on, post anuything positive about wii u there so you can open your eyes

i didnt do anything bad at all, just posted something positive and everyone came attacking

come on, do it instead of of barking and making assumptions

Excuse ?! If Beyond3D deems you as unworthy then I have nothing more to say. Cry all you want about Beyond3D being anti nintendo but that doesn't change the fact that their PC dominated. They obviously hate all consoles including nintendo so I don't see your point. Everyone came attacking because you were obviously ignorant on the subject. You likely got called out by exophase much like how eyeofcore did when he was at anandtech. It's over, your unworthy to speak about the subjects of high technology much like how eyeofcore is unworthy to do the same. 

Come on guys, please, let's not got this topic locked.
Can we talk about the game?

curl-6 said:

Shin'en confirms the game will have "much more" vehicles per race than the first game, which had 8.

Im glad to see the nintendo investiment on the indies will finally show or for real this year. #GreatnessAwaits :P

"Hardware design isn’t about making the most powerful thing you can.
Today most hardware design is left to other companies, but when you make hardware without taking into account the needs of the eventual software developers, you end up with bloated hardware full of pointless excess. From the outset one must consider design from both a hardware and software perspective."

Gunpei Yoko

Around the Network
curl-6 said:

That's good news I guess. 

justiceiro said:
curl-6 said:

Im glad to see the nintendo investiment on the indies will finally show or for real this year. #GreatnessAwaits :P

That tag is only used for the PS4.

curl-6 said:

I want to see some video first. 

megafenix said:
megafenix said:
megafenix said:
megafenix said:

come on, do it instead of of barking and making assumptions

Excuse ?! If Beyond3D deems you as unworthy then I have nothing more to say. Cry all you want about Beyond3D being anti nintendo but that doesn't change the fact that their PC dominated. They obviously hate all consoles including nintendo so I don't see your point. Everyone came attacking because you were obviously ignorant on the subject. You likely got called out by exophase much like how eyeofcore did when he was at anandtech. It's over, your unworthy to speak about the subjects of high technology much like how eyeofcore is unworthy to do the same. 

you are right, is over

wii u is at least 500 gigaflops and can be proven in any ways despite what must byond3d mebers say(i say must but not all sicne tehre are still few who defend it)

1.- wii u gpu die size even without edram is enough to fit a redwood xt which packs 400spus, 20 tmus and 8 rops, so depending on what priority nintendo opted for, the power could be between 450 and 500 gigaflops as i doubt nintendo opted for to many tmus

2.-wii u power consumption is more than 63 wattts and has been confrimed officialy by the department of energy of usa, current ports only use 33 watts and is enough for them to  work on wii u, so, even if i account the 4 usbs and the sdhc, thats only about 10.72 watts, so there would still be like 20 watts left for gaming that havent been used

lets say that 15 of those go for the gpu since tjhe ddr3 only wopuld cosnjme like 1.65 watts, the edram just consumes some miliwats and the cpu cores wouldnt be consuming more than 1.6 watts since the gamecube cpu only consumed about 4.9 watts at 180nm at 485mhz, even if heavely customized and wioth the extra clock speed, we are talking about a shrinking to 45nm, just for example, look how much the 476fp consumes?, only 1.6 watts per core at 1.6ghz, and the wii u is 1.24gjhz

think that 15 watts dont matte?

well, the e6760 gpu for example has a performance of 16.5gigaflops per watt, just do the math and you get about 247gigaflops that current ports are not taking profit on

curl-6 said:

I want to see some video first. 

I am freaking dying to see video of it, haha. XD

We do have a car confirmed to be an actual in-game asset: http://fast.shinen.com/neo/