By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - FAST Racing NEO powered by 2nd generation engine for Wii U supports and uses 4k-8k textures

eyeofcore said:

I got banned on Beyond 3D because I was positive about Wii U like many got banned in there for being just slightly positive... So here are three links to posts from Neogaf discussing Beyond 3D which involves Wii U;

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=90344906&postcount=11232

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=90345116&postcount=11234

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=90345116&postcount=11234

I love how you have an assumption that Anandtech is full of "PC fanboys" and that they all hate consoles, you are in correct... It is full of Intel fanboys and when comes to consoles they are either Sony or Microsoft fanboys and there are PC elitists, but they are a few. It is mostly fanboys that are loyal to a brand and lets keep it real, not everyone is a fanboy. Fanboys are a minority... Except in gaming and hardware focused sites...

Actually Pemalite agrees with him to a certain degree, Megafenix and Pemalite only argued about a certain aspect and that is eDRAM implementation which both Pemalite and Megafenix were wrong and right in some aspects. Let me explain you from what I understand from Megafenix's and Pemalite's dicsussion...

Xbox 360 eDRAM originally was not on the same package while in 1st revision it got on same package, chip with Iris 5200 Pro has eDRAM on the same package and Wii U Latte has on same package eDRAM embedded into GPU thus on the same die.

Megafenix only knew 1st revision of Xbox 360 eDRAM set up... Not the original. eDRAM on same package would had higher bandwidth, but that change in 1st revsion of Xbox 360 would be gimped for sake of compatibility with all currently released Xbox 360 games.

Still on Xbox 360 and Iris Pro 5200 the eDRAM is on seperate die and not integrated/embedded into GPU compared to Wii U and Xbox One.

If you can't comprehend that then get your head examined...

You got banned on beyond3D because you obviously spouted nothing but bullshit on that forum. Moderators there don't take clowns seriosusly. 

Anandtech pledges no allegiance to the HD twins so your incorrect about them being anti nintendo. It's obvious at this point that nothing will change your mind.

Actually Pemalite disagrees with Megafenix. Your the one who doesn't understand what Pemalite was talking about!

The eDRAM on the intel iris 5200 was not on the same piece of silicon. The eDRAM was separate from the the actual processing unit itself. That's your first mistake here.

It doesn't matter if the eDRAM was on the same die or not. The cold hard fact is the eDRAM always delivered 32 GB/s of bandwidth between the GPU and the eDRAM regardless of the configuration. The only penalty for the eDRAM being off die meant that it had a slightly higher access time but it meant nothing in the long run seeing as how GPUs are known to favour bandwidth. That's your second mistake here.

It doesn't matter if the eDRAM was on die or not. All that matters is functionality and in this case the intel iris pro 5200 implementation is simply better compared to the latte or the X1s APU. That's your third mistake here.

Your the one who didn't comprehend anything so go and learn more english before arguing with someone. 

Around the Network
eyeofcore said:
fatslob-:O said:
megafenix said:

byond3d is full of nintendo haters, even moderators hate nintendo, no matter what you say or prove, if you are not on their side you just get banned just like that

What your spouting is nonsense! It's obvious that you and eyeofcore have some agenda here trying to prove that the WII U is stronger than it really is. The reason why Pemalite left this thread is because your obviously blinded by a corporate figure such as nintendo. No matter how much Pemalite and I argue, you guys won't listen. Beyond3D like anandtech is full of PC fanboys once again so they hate consoles equally alltogether. You got exposed on Beyond3D trying to prove a point when everyone called you out. 

Only person that is sputing nonsense is you and you did it again... Also again flawed logic...

It is obvious that you are ignorant individual that can't comprehend what I and Megafenix are talking about they you accuse me and him of something that we are not doing because the foundation of your accusation is not there. How is it possible to us to prove that Wii U is stronger >than it really is< when it is not known how powerful it is except for you that considers a mere rumor without evidence a fact and your own opinion as a fact...

Your reason why Pemalite left the thread is wrong, he left because he and Megafenix argued about eDRAM implementation not performance... Megafenix misunderstood Pemalite and Pemalite failed to explain what was he talking about and failed to express his own opinion/knowledge...

It is hilarious that you accuse me and Megafenix that we are fanboys, that we are "blinded" by Nintendo and that is hilarious, it really shows how desperate you are. Every single thing you accuse me and Megafenix is not true, you are just firing with your eyes closed, your gun is full of duds.

The problem is Fatslob-:O is that we listen while you don't, we validate when Pemalite is right and when he explains own arguments while only reason why Megafenix had a "conflict" with Pemalite is because Megafenix misunderstood him while Pemalite failed to explain well what he was saying.

Also again that assumption with that and that site is full of PC fanboys... STFU.

That is invalid because if they hate consoles then they would not have console focused threads, let  alone threads discussing hardware of those consoles. The problem is that there are Sony and Microsoft fanboys with admins also being one of them on Beyond 3D which is proven by how they ban people and their "valid" reasons... your way of thinking that people are just fans of one platform is flawed and the issue is that those people are ignorant. For god sake, most people that participated in Wii U thread at Beyond 3D thinks that they saw the maximum of out of a console(Wii U) from start! Are you one of those kind of people with such ignorance? You are? Then please. Avoid threads that I & Megafenix create. You have no credibility.

If you think you can get more performance out of 25 watts then be my guess.

No! Pemalite did clearly express what he was saying. The one ignorant here is obviously megafenix seeing as how he doesn't know jack shit about about this stuff. That's why he got banned on beyond3D for spreading lies.

The ones desparate here is trying to prove that the WII U is stronger. It sounds like your afraid of Pemalite's and my machine gun barrage to your statements. My accusation is obviously right seeing as how you guys do nothing but defend a product from a corporate figure such as nintendo.

Validate ?! Are you seriously telling me that you know more than Pemalite ?! Megafenix demonstrated that he knew nothing about how memory works compared to what Pemalite said.

Beyond3D is full of PC fanboy's whether you like it or not. You only see them as nintendo haters because you got factually owned so hard there for spreading lies about the WII Us strength. Only fanboys go to the lengths of defending a product from a corporation. 

Nice accusation about how the beyond3D admins are microsoft and sony fanboys LOL. These responses only tell me that your some nintendo apologist. You have no more credibility, period. Marcan42 owned you so badly at twitter LMAO.

orniletter said:
BTW guys I like video games !

Do you happen to like them too ?

I do, they're awesome! ^_^

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

Cheebee said:
orniletter said:

Silly Cheebee, the REAL gamers prefer to talk about how fast this one object can load this arbitrary amount of 0s and 1s faster than this other object !

megafenix said:

byond3d is full of nintendo haters, even moderators hate nintendo, no matter what you say or prove, if you are not on their side you just get banned just like that

What your spouting is nonsense! It's obvious that you and eyeofcore have some agenda here trying to prove that the WII U is stronger than it really is. The reason why Pemalite left this thread is because your obviously blinded by a corporate figure such as nintendo. No matter how much Pemalite and I argue, you guys won't listen. Beyond3D like anandtech is full of PC fanboys once again so they hate consoles equally alltogether. You got exposed on Beyond3D trying to prove a point when everyone called you out. 

then try yourself and post something positive with proves, lets see how you are recieved, and if you keep defending the post say bye bye

and well, at least we have demotrated things backing it up with proves, not like you that just barks and expects everyone to beleive in hio just because he says so

i proved many things and also the bandwidth joke of those 35 or 70GB/s which obviously are not enough for ports to even work since 360 has 256gb/s with the rops and only 32gb/s from edram+rops to gpu, so obviously even with 70gb/s, the wii u would only be faster when returning from edram to gpu, but the 360 would still be a lot faster and have more bandwidth between the rops and the edram

Around the Network
orniletter said:
Cheebee said:
orniletter said:

Silly Cheebee, the REAL gamers prefer to talk about how fast this one object can load this arbitrary amount of 0s and 1s faster than this other object !

Yeah I'm such a silly casual for not getting any of that and having fun playing my games... I fail at gaming.

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

I want everyone here to take a step back and chill out.

Thank you.

megafenix said:
megafenix said:

then try yourself and post something positive with proves, lets see how you are recieved, and if you keep defending the post say bye bye

Don't have time to bother. 

megafenix said:
megafenix said:

yea right, whatever, either way, is not like eyeofcore or I have been the only ones been banned, you also have yoursef banned so whats your point anyway?

megafenix said:
megafenix said:
megafenix said:

yea right, whatever, either way, is not like eyeofcore or I have been the only ones been banned, you also have yoursef banned so whats your point anyway?

I didn't join beyond3D but to simply get banned by one of the more reknown tech sites simply means that your probably a clown who knows nothing. 

User was banned for this post and many others in the thread.

yo_john117