By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - FAST Racing NEO powered by 2nd generation engine for Wii U supports and uses 4k-8k textures

fatslob-:O said:
curl-6 said:
Holy freaking Christ that's a lot of text, eyeofcore. XD
Maybe trim the quote trees, eliminate the stuff we've already covered? That's just too much.

He's probably one of the worst posters ever. XD

That's funny because you are the worst poster yet we all know that you try to mirror your flaws to other people...

He'll continue making pointless essays like this and he has done that shit since he signed up. 

It is sadly pointless to you, but not to other people that actually read it and understand it, all you do is accuse of people doing things that they did not do then antagonize them, spread fallacy, create Fear Uncertainty Doubt and troll people...

@eyeofcore The reason I reference Pemalite has to do with the fact that he's the only one here knows something. Your posts just further proved why you got owned so hard at anandtech LMAO. The one with bullshit here is you man. You got called out by everyone at anantech LOL. A highly technical site like itself has berated your assessments of the WII U. You have no more credibility left. Your research is completely garbage so far compared to what I have. Your other jester megafenix ain't too bright either. 

I don't have anything against you referencing Pemalite. The problem with you is that you have no credibility, you state rumors as facts, don't do any research and you depend on Pemalite and Pemalite was not here and saving your sorry face then people would see what a failure you are as a person. You are just an immature, arrogant, igrnorant person and basically a troll.

My posts are fine, I proved you wrong many times and you are now trying to twist the truth and stretch things out of context...

We resolved the Anandtech thing couple of weeks ago and yet you keep mentioning that, we talked about this and it seems you want to get pwned again... That was many months ago, it really the start of my research and was collection of speculations, rumors and some facts and I went to Anandtech for some opinions then the thread that I created got derailed by trolls like you that did not give any point/evidence against that or that thing. I did not get owned, they just derailed the thread and couple of them cryed...

You only see it the way you like it, that is the problem... I got called out the way those douches call out people that like AMD, Anandtech forum is full of Intel, Sony, Microsoft fanboys so your point is invalid.  First of all that was not "my assesment", that research back then was just collection of speculations, rumors and some facts so it was everyone elses research not mine so basically it was not my assessment of the Wii U and it has no links to my current research and its current state.

My research is "garbage" by your estimation/judgement based on several months old information that is not valid anymore nor used in the present so you are basically judging my current research and state of it based around an obsolete information...! You have no credibility because you don't you research, you contraditcs yourself, you judge things based around oboslete information, you state rumors as facts even when clrearly stated as rumor by the person that created the thread that also put "rumor" in the thread title, you state your own opinion as facts without backing them up with any kind of evidence, you say points/arguments from other people are invalid yet you don't present any kind of evidence to counter their point/argument and you don't any present any evidence to prove your point/argument! You did not answered my question about bandwidth, when I made points/arguments you said that they are invalid yet you could not countered with any sort of evidence compared how I countered your points/arguments with ease with evidence and common sense also I quoted statements of people that worked on the hardware. You say that they are not right and that they are lying even when the fact is that they worked on the hardware and know capability of it compared to you and me, you outright try to deny a statement of a developer that worked on the hardware so are you that pathetic and desperate?

From all the response I read from you, it is filled with arrogance and ignorance, you are immature and when you lose then you became desperate and state obvious BS and then you really show to the people how you are just FOS. That is why you digged around the web for any kind of information because you are desperate, you needed some kind of "ammo" to fire back yet it actually in the end bounces back to you in your head. You say me and Megafenix aren't bright yet look at your response and attitude...!

How is Megafenix my jester? Are you that desperate? Are you that pathetic? Are you willing to go that low? You are not etchical?

You arguing with Megafenix is like you would be arguing with Pemalite... I need to admit that you have some guts arguing with a Japanese guy that gratuated computer science, I give you that you have some guts and also I admit that you can absorb such a pain inflicted to you by his comments and evidence when he backs up own point/arguments...

Only person bullshiting anyone here is you, your ignorance and arrogance is shocking, your response and logic shows how immature you are and when somebody counters your points and literally makes those points/arguments and yourself ignorant then you try to antagonize them because you don't know how to respond/react to that.

http://www.ign.com/boards/threads/official-wii-u-lobby-specs-graphics-power-thread.452775697/page-195#post-483763771

The deacon here is obviously you but nobody here knows who's right. The only way to find out is going to a city where it's full of knowledge on latin. That city is anandtech and we all know how you ended up there LOL. How's it like to get rejected by one of the biggest tech sites out there ? 

I am not the deacon because I don't have my own followers... You are the deacon, you have your followers compared to me. The city is not "Anandtech", it is called College that has subject called "Computer Science" and you can ask Megafenix if you want. I ended up there being gangbanged by bunch of trolls, my second thread was at least productive and people offered valid points and evidence. I got "rejected" by one of biggest forum of the site and I don't care. Why would I? Should I care much about past like you do? Do you think I achieved your master level of desperation, ignorance, arrogance and immaturity? Dream on...

The peasants in the village would be Wyrdness. <------(Ironic that he's betting on the wrong people. LOL His reality ain't the truth but then again I remember peasants being indoctrinated in the past so who am I to blame.)

Wyrdness is on this forum for 3 years and you are you arrived here 4 months, so who do I should trust more? You who is just 4 months or a Wyrdness that has 3 years of experience on this forum? I choose Wyrdness because he has far more experienc since he is 3 years on this forum compared to you that is only 4th months, he knows this forum like his own body and you know nothing.

He can judge you, he saw people come and go and he saw most likely everything on this forum so he knows who is right, who is wrong, who is correct and who is FOS and who is just BSing everyone and you Fatslob-:O just got busted by Wyrdness...

Fatslob-:O ... Stop lying to yourself, you got owned and busted... Also his reality is also your reality because no matter how you twist, stretch and flip flop it, we are living and breathing in the same reality. You only say its not truth because you don't like it, you only want to know things that fit your agenda/bias/interest even if they are proven that they are lies and just rumors, you only want to hear, see, fell and state what you want. You don't want to see the truth and the reality of things, you sugar cout your own perception to make yourself feel better! You say you want the truth yet you avoid it, look at your replies. Are you really going to ignore the truth?

User was banned for this post.

yo_john117

Around the Network
eyeofcore said:
curl-6 said:
Maybe trim the quote trees, eliminate the stuff we've already covered? That's just too much.

That's funny because you are the worst poster yet we all know that you try to mirror your flaws to other people...

He'll continue making pointless essays like this and he has done that shit since he signed up. 

It is sadly pointless to you, but not to other people that actually read it and understand it, all you do is accuse of people doing things that they did not do then antagonize them, spread fallacy, create Fear Uncertainty Doubt and troll people...

@eyeofcore The reason I reference Pemalite has to do with the fact that he's the only one here knows something. Your posts just further proved why you got owned so hard at anandtech LMAO. The one with bullshit here is you man. You got called out by everyone at anantech LOL. A highly technical site like itself has berated your assessments of the WII U. You have no more credibility left. Your research is completely garbage so far compared to what I have. Your other jester megafenix ain't too bright either. 

I don't have anything against you referencing Pemalite. The problem with you is that you have no credibility, you state rumors as facts, don't do any research and you depend on Pemalite and Pemalite was not here and saving your sorry face then people would see what a failure you are as a person. You are just an immature, arrogant, igrnorant person and basically a troll.

My posts are fine, I proved you wrong many times and you are now trying to twist the truth and stretch things out of context...

We resolved the Anandtech thing couple of weeks ago and yet you keep mentioning that, we talked about this and it seems you want to get pwned again... That was many months ago, it really the start of my research and was collection of speculations, rumors and some facts and I went to Anandtech for some opinions then the thread that I created got derailed by trolls like you that did not give any point/evidence against that or that thing. I did not get owned, they just derailed the thread and couple of them cryed...

You only see it the way you like it, that is the problem... I got called out the way those douches call out people that like AMD, Anandtech forum is full of Intel, Sony, Microsoft fanboys so your point is invalid.  First of all that was not "my assesment", that research back then was just collection of speculations, rumors and some facts so it was everyone elses research not mine so basically it was not my assessment of the Wii U and it has no links to my current research and its current state.

My research is "garbage" by your estimation/judgement based on several months old information that is not valid anymore nor used in the present so you are basically judging my current research and state of it based around an obsolete information...! You have no credibility because you don't you research, you contraditcs yourself, you judge things based around oboslete information, you state rumors as facts even when clrearly stated as rumor by the person that created the thread that also put "rumor" in the thread title, you state your own opinion as facts without backing them up with any kind of evidence, you say points/arguments from other people are invalid yet you don't present any kind of evidence to counter their point/argument and you don't any present any evidence to prove your point/argument! You did not answered my question about bandwidth, when I made points/arguments you said that they are invalid yet you could not countered with any sort of evidence compared how I countered your points/arguments with ease with evidence and common sense also I quoted statements of people that worked on the hardware. You say that they are not right and that they are lying even when the fact is that they worked on the hardware and know capability of it compared to you and me, you outright try to deny a statement of a developer that worked on the hardware so are you that pathetic and desperate?

From all the response I read from you, it is filled with arrogance and ignorance, you are immature and when you lose then you became desperate and state obvious BS and then you really show to the people how you are just FOS. That is why you digged around the web for any kind of information because you are desperate, you needed some kind of "ammo" to fire back yet it actually in the end bounces back to you in your head. You say me and Megafenix aren't bright yet look at your response and attitude...!

How is Megafenix my jester? Are you that desperate? Are you that pathetic? Are you willing to go that low? You are not etchical?

You arguing with Megafenix is like you would be arguing with Pemalite... I need to admit that you have some guts arguing with a Japanese guy that gratuated computer science, I give you that you have some guts and also I admit that you can absorb such a pain inflicted to you by his comments and evidence when he backs up own point/arguments...

Only person bullshiting anyone here is you, your ignorance and arrogance is shocking, your response and logic shows how immature you are and when somebody counters your points and literally makes those points/arguments and yourself ignorant then you try to antagonize them because you don't know how to respond/react to that.

http://www.ign.com/boards/threads/official-wii-u-lobby-specs-graphics-power-thread.452775697/page-195#post-483763771

The deacon here is obviously you but nobody here knows who's right. The only way to find out is going to a city where it's full of knowledge on latin. That city is anandtech and we all know how you ended up there LOL. How's it like to get rejected by one of the biggest tech sites out there ? 

I am not the deacon because I don't have my own followers... You are the deacon, you have your followers compared to me. The city is not "Anandtech", it is called College that has subject called "Computer Science" and you can ask Megafenix if you want. I ended up there being gangbanged by bunch of trolls, my second thread was at least productive and people offered valid points and evidence. I got "rejected" by one of biggest forum of the site and I don't care. Why would I? Should I care much about past like you do? Do you think I achieved your master level of desperation, ignorance, arrogance and immaturity? Dream on...

The peasants in the village would be Wyrdness. <------(Ironic that he's betting on the wrong people. LOL His reality ain't the truth but then again I remember peasants being indoctrinated in the past so who am I to blame.)

Wyrdness is on this forum for 3 years and you are you arrived here 4 months, so who do I should trust more? You who is just 4 months or a Wyrdness that has 3 years of experience on this forum? I choose Wyrdness because he has far more experienc since he is 3 years on this forum compared to you that is only 4th months, he knows this forum like his own body and you know nothing.

He can judge you, he saw people come and go and he saw most likely everything on this forum so he knows who is right, who is wrong, who is correct and who is FOS and who is just BSing everyone and you Fatslob-:O just got busted by Wyrdness...

Fatslob-:O ... Stop lying to yourself, you got owned and busted... Also his reality is also your reality because no matter how you twist, stretch and flip flop it, we are living and breathing in the same reality. You only say its not truth because you don't like it, you only want to know things that fit your agenda/bias/interest even if they are proven that they are lies and just rumors, you only want to hear, see, fell and state what you want. You don't want to see the truth and the reality of things, you sugar cout your own perception to make yourself feel better! You say you want the truth yet you avoid it, look at your replies. Are you really going to ignore the truth?

Didn't you get banned in B3yond3D ? If anything you should probably save the credibility that you have left. BTW anandtech is full of PC fanboys so if anything they likely hate all consolites. 

FYI Pemalite completely disagrees Megafenix so if your going to take Megafenix over Pemalite then I have nothing more to add seeing as how you both won't change your minds easily. 

somebody is gonna get banned again, very soon.

Is it technically possible for the mods or admins to clean-up this thread? I find it annoyingly off-topic and I'm interested in the original content. Every-time it is bumped, I hope that new information on the game is released, but instead I see bickering about graphical abilities.

eyeofcore said:
curl-6 said:

Didn't you get banned in B3yond3D ? If anything you should probably save the credibility that you have left. BTW anandtech is full of PC fanboys so if anything they likely hate all consolites. 

FYI Pemalite completely disagrees Megafenix so if your going to take Megafenix over Pemalite then I have nothing more to add seeing as how you both won't change your minds easily. 

byond3d is full of nintendo haters, even moderators hate nintendo, no matter what you say or prove, if you are not on their side you just get banned just like that. they even go as far as deleting posts that arent convenient for them

Around the Network
megafenix said:

byond3d is full of nintendo haters, even moderators hate nintendo, no matter what you say or prove, if you are not on their side you just get banned just like that

What your spouting is nonsense! It's obvious that you and eyeofcore have some agenda here trying to prove that the WII U is stronger than it really is. The reason why Pemalite left this thread is because your obviously blinded by a corporate figure such as nintendo. No matter how much Pemalite and I argue, you guys won't listen. Beyond3D like anandtech is full of PC fanboys once again so they hate consoles equally alltogether. You got exposed on Beyond3D trying to prove a point when everyone called you out. 

User was banned for this post and others in this thread.

yo_john117

eyeofcore said:
curl-6 said:

I got banned on Beyond 3D because I was positive about Wii U like many got banned in there for being just slightly positive... So here are three links to posts from Neogaf discussing Beyond 3D which involves Wii U;

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=90344906&postcount=11232

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=90345116&postcount=11234

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=90345116&postcount=11234

I love how you have an assumption that Anandtech is full of "PC fanboys" and that they all hate consoles, you are in correct... It is full of Intel fanboys and when comes to consoles they are either Sony or Microsoft fanboys and there are PC elitists, but they are a few. It is mostly fanboys that are loyal to a brand and lets keep it real, not everyone is a fanboy. Fanboys are a minority... Except in gaming and hardware focused sites...

Actually Pemalite agrees with him to a certain degree, Megafenix and Pemalite only argued about a certain aspect and that is eDRAM implementation which both Pemalite and Megafenix were wrong and right in some aspects. Let me explain you from what I understand from Megafenix's and Pemalite's dicsussion...

Xbox 360 eDRAM originally was not on the same package while in 1st revision it got on same package, chip with Iris 5200 Pro has eDRAM on the same package and Wii U Latte has on same package eDRAM embedded into GPU thus on the same die.

Megafenix only knew 1st revision of Xbox 360 eDRAM set up... Not the original. eDRAM on same package would had higher bandwidth, but that change in 1st revsion of Xbox 360 would be gimped for sake of compatibility with all currently released Xbox 360 games.

Still on Xbox 360 and Iris Pro 5200 the eDRAM is on seperate die and not integrated/embedded into GPU compared to Wii U and Xbox One.

In case you still not understand what I am talking about... Well I am shocked.

megafenix said:

byond3d is full of nintendo haters, even moderators hate nintendo, no matter what you say or prove, if you are not on their side you just get banned just like that

What your spouting is nonsense! It's obvious that you and eyeofcore have some agenda here trying to prove that the WII U is stronger than it really is. The reason why Pemalite left this thread is because your obviously blinded by a corporate figure such as nintendo. No matter how much Pemalite and I argue, you guys won't listen. Beyond3D like anandtech is full of PC fanboys once again so they hate consoles equally alltogether. You got exposed on Beyond3D trying to prove a point when everyone called you out. 

Only person that is sputing nonsense is you and you did it again... Also again flawed logic...

It is obvious that you are ignorant individual that can't comprehend what I and Megafenix are talking about they you accuse me and him of something that we are not doing because the foundation of your accusation is not there. How is it possible to us to prove that Wii U is stronger >than it really is< when it is not known how powerful it is except for you that considers a mere rumor without evidence a fact and your own opinion as a fact...

Your reason why Pemalite left the thread is wrong, he left because he and Megafenix argued about eDRAM implementation not performance... Megafenix misunderstood Pemalite and Pemalite failed to explain what was he talking about and failed to express his own opinion/knowledge...

It is hilarious that you accuse me and Megafenix that we are fanboys, that we are "blinded" by Nintendo and that is hilarious, it really shows how desperate you are. Every single thing you accuse me and Megafenix is not true, you are just firing with your eyes closed, your gun is full of duds.

The problem is Fatslob-:O is that we listen while you don't, we validate when Pemalite is right and when he explains own arguments while only reason why Megafenix had a "conflict" with Pemalite is because Megafenix misunderstood him while Pemalite failed to explain well what he was saying.

Also again that assumption with that and that site is full of PC fanboys... STFU.

That is invalid because if they hate consoles then they would not have console focused threads, let  alone threads discussing hardware of those consoles. The problem is that there are Sony and Microsoft fanboys with admins also being one of them on Beyond 3D which is proven by how they ban people and their "valid" reasons... your way of thinking that people are just fans of one platform is flawed and the issue is that those people are ignorant. For god sake, most people that participated in Wii U thread at Beyond 3D thinks that they saw the maximum of out of a console(Wii U) from start! Are you one of those kind of people with such ignorance? You are? Then please. Avoid threads that I & Megafenix create. You have no credibility.

User was banned for this post.

yo_john117

BTW guys I like video games !

Do you happen to like them too ?

megafenix said:

Yes you and your list of bans are right lol.

Jesus.