By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Update: 94 on MetaCritic! Super Mario 3D World: A Game Once Doubted Is Now Highest Rated Game of The Holiday! Anybody Eating Crow?

Teriol said:
this game is real next gen take that ps4/xbone :)

WHoah don't go that far.... it's just goes to say that graphic and power doesn't make a system. In the last two years of PS3 and Xbox 360 there as been more innovation and great new gameplay by the indie games then the major release on the consoles.

Around the Network
Salnax said:
Mummelmann said:
And why was anyone doubting whether a mainline Mario game would be well recieved? Did anyone actually expect this to have anything but superb scores?!

NSMB2 got a Metascore of 78; barely a "good" game by Metacritic standards.

Read the bolded.

Its Mario it gets high scores, its fun, ppl go nuts, buy Nintendo consoles and start complaning that after Mario nothing has come out yet and the system has no third part support until a Zelda game is launched and the cycle repeats until the next Mario.

yvanjean said:
Teriol said:
this game is real next gen take that ps4/xbone :)

WHoah don't go that far.... it's just goes to say that graphic and power doesn't make a system. In the last two years of PS3 and Xbox 360 there as been more innovation and great new gameplay by the indie games then the major release on the consoles.

Sorry but games like Dark/Demon Souls, The Last of Us, Heavy Rain, Beyond Two Souls (it got crappy reviews but if you play it its actualy awesome), Batman Arkhan, Deus Ex, The Witcher 2 , GTA V (even tough I hate the GTA series) and so many others respectfully disagree with this statement.

In your face Microsoft and Sony with your uninspired shooter, shooter, shooter, shooter, shooter, boring shooters.

Wii U Nintendo Network ID, Borode

XBOX Live ID, Borode

ASStronaut said:
In your face Microsoft and Sony with your uninspired shooter, shooter, shooter, shooter, shooter, boring shooters.

This thread really doesn't need to go there.

Reviling in the misplaced doubt is good enough for me.

3DS Friend Code: 0645 - 5827 - 5788
WayForward Kickstarter is best kickstarter: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1236620800/shantae-half-genie-hero

Around the Network
ASStronaut said:

Perfect analysis.

ASStronaut said:

While many Sony games have shooting parts, games like uncharted, infamous, sly, ratchet, god of war, gran turismo, and hopefully the order I don't think should be classified as shooters.

Get Your Portable ID!Lord of Ratchet and Clank

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers

F0X said:
KingdomHeartsFan said:

I knew it was gonna be good from when it got revealed, I even made a thread defending it.

I made this thread.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=162072&page=1

I was seriously considering leaving VGChartz around that time. So many people upset for no reason despite Nintendo delivering some serious goods at E3 2013.

You can't take our Nintendo community too seriously.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

F0X said:
ASStronaut said:

This thread really doesn't need to go there.

Reviling in the misplaced doubt is good enough for me.

I know. I just like being an ASS sometimes.

Wii U Nintendo Network ID, Borode

XBOX Live ID, Borode

Mr Khan said:
F0X said:
KingdomHeartsFan said:

I knew it was gonna be good from when it got revealed, I even made a thread defending it.

I made this thread.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=162072&page=1

I was seriously considering leaving VGChartz around that time. So many people upset for no reason despite Nintendo delivering some serious goods at E3 2013.

You can't take our Nintendo community too seriously.

Indeed. Today's events are pretty solid evidence of that point.

3DS Friend Code: 0645 - 5827 - 5788
WayForward Kickstarter is best kickstarter: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1236620800/shantae-half-genie-hero