By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS4 analog sticks are garbage

Both my DS4 start with 111 on the serial number and I have put close to 50+ hours in both of them since 29/11 . Not a Single sign of wear on them. I must ASSUME every DS4 is like this because this is my experience right? These issues appear to be extremely isolated icindents. I have about 7 or 8 friends IRL that i've asked about their controllers and they have had ZERO issues. It's only when I come to the internet that I hear mumurings about it by a vocal minority. IT seems to be, in the grand scheme of things, an extremely insignificant number of isolated cases.

Around the Network
Uabit said:
Lol i read exactly same post but changing the words playstation for Xbox One a few weeks ago.

Yeah, that was weird.  Like 2 months after this thread was dead and gone, he made a revenge thread.  This thread evidently got bumped recently though, so it is back in the mix...

gergroy said:
Uabit said:
Lol i read exactly same post but changing the words playstation for Xbox One a few weeks ago.

Yeah, that was weird.  Like 2 months after this thread was dead and gone, he made a revenge thread.  This thread evidently got bumped recently though, so it is back in the mix...

aye we should look forward to another revenge thread some time in October about the NES d-pad...

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

You said what about the ps4!?

DAMAGE CONTROL MODE!

Looks like you were right all along! Validation!

http://n4g.com/news/1478458/employee-states-sony-recalled-original-playstation-4-controllers-from-stores

"Games are a trigger for adults to again become primitive, primal, as a way of thinking and remembering. An adult is a child who has more ethics and morals, that's all. When I am a child, creating, I am not creating a game. I am in the game. The game is not for children, it is for me. It is for an adult who still has a character of a child."

Shigeru Miyamoto

Around the Network

any issues concerning the DS4 have been resolved, this thread need not continue as there is nothing to discuss.

Current PC build:

Asus Z97I-Plus, i5 4790K @ 4.6ghz, EVGA GTX 980 ACX 2.0 1377/1853/124%, Corsair Vengence Pro 2400mhz 2x 8192mb, Corsair RM850, Corsair H80i, 120GB OCZ Vertex 3 SSD, 750GB Seagate Momentus XT SSHD, 320GB Weston Digital HDD, Corsair 230T, Corsair K50 Raptor, HP XQ500AA mouse, Windows 10 Pro 64bit. iiyama Pro Lite G2773HS 120Hz 1Ms G2G gaming monitor.

Holy smokes this thread keeps getting necrobumped.