By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - One of the saddest days in gaming history. :(

krik said:
coolestguyever said:
@ Krik: That is a good point, thanks for brining it up. Its just cause I love getting achievements! lol It adds so much replay value, plus most of my friends have 360 so I can play online against/with them.

Well, get your friends to buy a PS3... MGS Online, Resistance 2, LBP and KZ 2 are coming :)

So how does it feel to get to play every game before everyone else?

Around the Network

It shouldn't be considered a sad day that you explroe other consoles. If possible gamers should try everything. Otherwise you'll miss out as all systems have some great games.

Well I always though after N64 outshined PS1 I would NEVER buy a SONY console & stay a Ninty fanboy...

After the gamecube (got it on launch) disappointed BIG TIME..I brought the PS2 in 2005 or 2006...& was AMAZED at the games!

So I left ninty & became a full-fledged SONY fanboy..

Now I am happy with Ps3, but after getting the wii & playing SMg I am BACK to being a ninty fanboy....but this time I am equally (probably more) a SONY fanboy..

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

twesterm said:
krik said:
coolestguyever said:
@ Krik: That is a good point, thanks for brining it up. Its just cause I love getting achievements! lol It adds so much replay value, plus most of my friends have 360 so I can play online against/with them.

Well, get your friends to buy a PS3... MGS Online, Resistance 2, LBP and KZ 2 are coming :)

Did you miss the "are coming" in my statement? Otherwise I'm not sure what you're asking... 

PSN ID: krik

Optimistic predictions for 2008 (Feb 5 2008): Wii = 20M, PS3 = 14M, X360 = 9.5M

you dont like Blu-ray?

Around the Network

No one cares.

Damn things have changed since 2009 began. Here are my new visions for the end of the generation.

Wii: 135 mil

Ps3: 85 mil

360: 60 mil

True Genius
krik said:
twesterm said:
krik said:
coolestguyever said:

Did you miss the "are coming" in my statement? Otherwise I'm not sure what you're asking...

Yes actually, I did. 

I thought it was the usual OMG u must play KZ2 and R2 becuase they are teh best ever so much fun!!!! comment.

krik said:
coolestguyever said:

As you may know, I'm a Sony fanboy.

I've had my 60gb PS3 since Feb-Mar 2007 and its been the focal point of my entertainment system since then.

In Mid-January I picked up my 360 since my friends talked me into it.

Ever since I picked up 360, I haven't touched my PS3.

So getting to the sad part, for the first time in my gaming history...The PS3 is sitting in the closet, not hooked up to the TV. A Microsoft console took top spot in my entertainment centre. Since 1997, a Playstation family console has been hooked up to my TV. So As of Feb. 12, 2008 my PS3 is in the closet. :(

It took 11 years, but I have a non-sony console hooked up. (This is only till GT5, KZ2, MGS4, etc or whatever the next good game is)

Hmm... you have 7 PS3 games and 4 360 games. Also the next 2 games you want to play are multi-platform. Why are you using your 360 instead of your PS3? What are those amazing 4 games you own on the 360 that keep you away from your PS3?

PS: Anyway, your 360 will eventually RRoD and then you will be happy to have a PS3 ;) 

Yea since ever 360 RRoDs.... ive had my 360 since launch and no problems yet... that and he has a newer model..

Owner of all consoles cept DS.....Currently in love with prototype!

krik said:
coolestguyever said:

Yeah I've tried. My one friend is one of the biggest Killzone 1 fans out there, but he's being a cheap bastard and saying he can't afford it, but he can somehow afford

- 360 ($400 in CAN) , recharger ($15), cooling fan (like $20), online ($60), plenty of games. He's spent around 500 when he would have a 40gb PS3 for $400 and you don't need any of the extra shit I named.

dgm6780 said:
you dont like Blu-ray?

Oh yeah I sure do!

So far I've only watched

- P.O.T.C. 1,2,3

- Shoot em Up

and one other though so I haven't been watching too many. I should go rent some at my local blockbuster store.