By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - One of the saddest days in gaming history. :(

Cant they both be hooked up to your tv at once? My PS3 hasnt gotten alot of gaming use lately (I only own HS and Ratchet) but I dont need to put it in the closet.

I dont think its sad anyway. Youve overcome fanboyitis (usually causes blindness, makes victim irrational etc) and are enjoying another console. Now you just need a Wii...

PS360 ftw!

Currently playing..........

Gears of War 2, GTA IV Lost and Damned, Little Big Planet (Yes I said I had no interest but my girl wanted to try it and we did and now Im hooked )

Around the Network
friedtofu said:

Cant they both be hooked up to your tv at once? My PS3 hasnt gotten alot of gaming use lately (I only own HS and Ratchet) but I dont need to put it in the closet.

I dont think its sad anyway. Youve overcome fanboyitis (usually causes blindness, makes victim irrational etc) and are enjoying another console. Now you just need a Wii...

They probably could, but my I use HDMI for both PS3 and 360, and my TV only has 1 HDMI slot.

learn to love em both. Im just waiting for the big ps3 games and while i do that ill enjoy xbox live. But when the ps3 does butt sex to the xbox then i wont look back.

Xbox360 and Ps3 owner

I spit in your mouth at nite

halil23 said:
coolestguyever said:
@ Krik: That is a good point, thanks for brining it up. Its just cause I love getting achievements! lol It adds so much replay value, plus most of my friends have 360 so I can play online against/with them.

Instead of getting a 360 since your friends talked you into it. (A bad move) Why don't you do the other way around. (a better move) Why let the xbox fanboy change you the way THEY want, were they paid by M$.

Guess you've been brainwashed, feel sorry for you.

BTW madskill, for the 3rd time, QFT! I hate u

Maybe my sarcasm detector is broken this late at night so apologies in advance if you were joking.

But if you were serious WTH!?!?!

You talk about xbox fanboys misleading him "the way THEY want" then trash all over the 360 like a PS3 fanboy.  Talk about the pot calling the kettle black.

Well I now have them both hooked up again! I'm using the HDMI for PS3 and the HD cords that came with the 360!

I got the best of both worlds now!

The only downside is i can only have the internet for one of the consoles at a time.

Around the Network
twesterm said:
And here I thought Miyamoto died or something like that.
he can't die he's immortal

I don't see how this is sad...
If it was soo sad then just hook up both of the systems

BTW: It is not sad. It is just that you have discovered something new unique something different from the ordinary..extraordinary

My saddest day was when I got a job, and I couldn't play video games there. Back when I was in school and got summers off I could play all day.

haha Benedict Arnold! i like that!

one guy in Halo 3 says that if you shoot him cause he's your teammate!

p.s. its back and plugged in and I just finished playing Crash Bash for the PSone!!!

where is the saddest part????????
Sony is gay!

& it ain't out from the closet anytime soon

Poor PS3 Sales Means Smaller Losses

"Actually, because the number of units sold was not as high as we hoped, the loss was better than our original expectation," Quotes from Sony’s CFO Nobuyuki Oneda.