By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Global HW & SW UP! 9th November 2013

Who here was mocking the 2D when it came out? I think that's a big part of these numbers (well outside Japan anyway).

Around the Network

I'm still concerned about those European Vita numbers. Should they be trusted?

Regardless, considering the way the European market is growing, you have to give credit to Sony for entrenching themselves there.

On the other hand, it looks like the USA is Nintendo's best hope with the Wii U.

Huh, COD losing steam finally?

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

softcoregamer82 said:
Who here was mocking the 2D when it came out? I think that's a big part of these numbers (well outside Japan anyway).

NPD pretty much confirmed the 2DS was a hit, though we didn't get any solid numbers out of it as far as I'm aware.

Has anyone noticed this;

The WiiU is selling a lot of software, percentage wise. The 3DS though isn't doing that great on the software side of things!

Was the 3DS hacked already or something?

Around the Network
Somini said:
Has anyone noticed this;

The WiiU is selling a lot of software, percentage wise. The 3DS though isn't doing that great on the software side. Was the 3DS hacked already or something?

The lower the install base, the higher the attach rate. Also 3DS is getting a ton of download sales

Dissapointed in Wii U =l

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Look at Wii U go.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Guys why didn't VGC track the PS4 version of COD in the UK ? It was fourth I guess.. And those COD Wii U sales are beyond horrible I guess..

Somini said:
Seece said:
Holiday boost is just not kicking in for WiiU!

I think it is. Without that boost, the sales would've fallen back more than we've seen thus far.

thats fair, but thats not exactly great