By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Global HW & SW UP! 9th November 2013

AgentZorn said:
CoD sales are down by almost half from BO2.

to be fair people are waiting to by COD on Ps4 and Xbox one.

Around the Network
Scisca said:
tbone51 said:
dsage01 said:
New Super Mario bros (2006) at number 66...how the fuck is that game still selling!

Sony= Best legs in hardware

Nintendo= Best legs in software

Nobody can ever deny that!

That's why Nintendo should be making games for Sony consoles. Nintendo SW on Sony HW would be a renaissance of gaming.

Xbox 360 > PS3...... Xbox 360 controller > PS3 controller......

PS4 is very promising but that's Sony learning from all the mistakes they've made on the PS3. 

yvanjean said:
Scisca said:
tbone51 said:
dsage01 said:
New Super Mario bros (2006) at number 66...how the fuck is that game still selling!

That's why Nintendo should be making games for Sony consoles. Nintendo SW on Sony HW would be a renaissance of gaming.

Xbox 360 > PS3...... Xbox 360 controller > PS3 controller......

PS4 is very promising but that's Sony learning from all the mistakes they've made on the PS3. 

X360 is easily worse than PS3. PS3 struggled at the start, but there is no contest at this point really. It's a much better package.

Both controllers have their pros and cons and end up pretty much on par.

Sony has been learning on its mistakes for quite some time now, MS on the other hand is making one mistake after another, this is easily the most messed up launch in history of gaming.

Wii U is a GCN 2 - I called it months before the release!

My Vita to-buy list: The Walking Dead, Persona 4 Golden, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, TearAway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, History: Legends of War, FIFA 13, Final Fantasy HD X, X-2, Worms Revolution Extreme, The Amazing Spiderman, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - too many no-gaemz :/

My consoles: PS2 Slim, PS3 Slim 320 GB, PSV 32 GB, Wii, DSi.

If CoD is really declining, I say about time!...if the FPS genre is to continue its dominance in this new generation, then at least I hope CoD/Activision passes the torch (of course, unwillingly :P) to somebody else, for variety´s sake.

tbone51 said:
Scisca said:
tbone51 said:
dsage01 said:

Or Sony should make Nintendo HW and add all that third party support to it and kck out M$ of the video game industry allowing Ninty to gain Halo

That's exactly the same thing, isn't it? Ninty games on consoles made by Sony. Ninty could also make the controller, so we have a perfect parity Sony makes the console and gives its games, Ninty gives the controller and its games - best console in the history of gaming, selling 250+ mil

Wii U is a GCN 2 - I called it months before the release!

My Vita to-buy list: The Walking Dead, Persona 4 Golden, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, TearAway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, History: Legends of War, FIFA 13, Final Fantasy HD X, X-2, Worms Revolution Extreme, The Amazing Spiderman, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - too many no-gaemz :/

My consoles: PS2 Slim, PS3 Slim 320 GB, PSV 32 GB, Wii, DSi.

Around the Network

Wow really? A PS3 vs 360 war? Still?

Wii U and Vita .... the bomba bros.

Teh last week of sales before PS4 hits teh chartz. PS3 and 360 holding up well.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

Nintendo need to discontinue the Wii in the West the way they have in Japan.

I know its making a nice bit of extra cash for them but it seems to be damaging Wii U sales.

If the Wii was discontinued it would eliminate any confusion people have thinking the Wii U isn't a new console.

I know Wii making money against Wii U losing money makes this a bad idea but thats only short term. Long term they need to establish the Wii U, the Wii has had its time.

Even if only 1/3 of those Wii sales became Wii U sales its another 16/17k in the right direction.

I really don't want to come up with another "Wii U is doomed" comment, but I am really worried.
Mario needs to hit hard to save Nintendo's holiday season. The Wii U needs to sell at least 100k WW every week until Mario Kart 8 releases, otherwise it's in serious trouble.
The only thing that could save it then, is another price drop with intense advertising of games like Mario 3D world, Mario Kart (!), and Donkey Kong.