By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Bravely Default looks like the RPG we've all been waiting for

JazzB1987 said:
The game is already out in japan right? I mean the "normal" edition. What were the reviews so far?

38/40 by Famitsu according to KHlover who posted that above.

Around the Network

Looks Interesting! I had not actually taken a look at this game before and if the original got such a high score i can't imagine why this one would not. I'll have to keep my eye on this one.

ArtofAngels said:
JazzB1987 said:
The game is already out in japan right? I mean the "normal" edition. What were the reviews so far?

38/40 by Famitsu according to KHlover who posted that above.

I know but Famitsu cant be the only one to have reviews of it right?   Metacritic etc has nothing.  And Famitsu gave FF13 a similar or even higher score as far as I remember so...

I dont trust Famitsu with anything except sales numbers these days, lol! But I do have a good feeling about this game.

So excited that they added difficulty levels to this version. I can get the utmost enjoyment out of it without feeling bored out of my mind killing mindless foes.

Around the Network

Looks phenomenal.

I want this so much!!!!!!! I would love to get the collector's edition, but we never know if we get those collector's edition here! I hope so .

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

The bad thing is that I can never find these type of games for cheap(under 40 euros).I want this but I wont probably buy it.

Bristow9091 said:
So what is it going to be called in the west? Surely they can't call it For The Sequel here too, right?

Oh well, it looks like an interesting game, the visuals are gorgeous and the music is great... didn't realise it was releasing so soon either!

i think the western version is the "For the sequel" version.

Finally a turnbased RPG...Haven't played one since lost odyssey

I love this tune http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yLVEsdnAGjA

Also the battle theme is great http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dy1Ie48W4uw

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints