By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Bravely Default looks like the RPG we've all been waiting for

Panama said:
Honestly just looks like FF3 but good. Also where can I find the collectors edition in Australia?

I'm not sure yet, I'm going to check the EB near where I live to see if they'll stock it. If so it will be the first hard copy game I have bought in a while.

Around the Network
Panama said:
Honestly just looks like FF3 but good. Also where can I find the collectors edition in Australia?

Doesn't look like anywhere yet. It will definitely come though so just keep our eyes open

I'm getting them FF9 vibes. But since i no longer trust SE, i'll wait for reviews. If it is well recieved, i'll be running to the store on dec 6th.

Incubi said:
I'm getting them FF9 vibes. But since i no longer trust SE, i'll wait for reviews. If it is well recieved, i'll be running to the store on dec 6th.

38/40 in Famitsu. 300k sales in Japan, they seem to have liked it :D

Demo is excellent (my own opinion). But yes, waiting for reviews can't hurt.

Incubi said:

It is fantastic, Square isn´t involved in the development at all, it was made by Silicon Studio, the guys behind FF: 4 Heroes of light and 3D Dot game Hero.

Around the Network

Thanks for putting this game on my radar!

attaboy said:
Thanks for putting this game on my radar!

No worries, that was the plan as I want more people to support these types of games. I see a massive RPG drought on the 3DS which I find really unusual.

is the attack system like Dragonquest?

Bradford City Fan for life

Recent favourite games: Ni No Kuni, Fifa 13, Batman Arkham City

Best games of all time: Pokemon Red, Dragon Warrior 3, The last of us, Uncharted 2 and 3

3ds friend code add me: 1950-8131-6814

PSN ID: Mr_Vezzo_Khanny - add to start a clan in the last of us mutiplayer

I haven't played through all the demo apart from getting to a cave and dying. From what I could tell it was confusing, as for its turn base you pick all four characters moves then it plays out when you confirm all moves selected, as apposed to an ATB eg. FFVI, so it's the same as Dragon Quest and FFV if that's what you mean.

The game is already out in japan right? I mean the "normal" edition. What were the reviews so far?