By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS4 broken systems.

Hopefully this is just a bad batch rather than an ongoing issue. Nobody deserves to buy a $400 console, bring it home, and then it not work. Console wars bring out the worst in gamers sometime but don't wish this upon one or the other fan-base.

Around the Network

Better to have a broken system than a system that is void :|

Gamecube said:
Resolutiongate update:
XB1=720p
PS4=0p

Keep trying. Maybe one day youll get it right

PattonFiend said:
POE said:
bubblegamer said:
POE said:
damn, the perfect console is not perfect!!!

Try harder next time.

Are we expecting every PS4 to not break now? 3% hardware failure is expected when it comes to electronics. That means 30000 broken consoles for every million sold.

Not that you were wondering! Your game has a different name, am i right?

So the console is still perfect? Yahoo!!

Funny how the Wii U had practically ZERO complaints of actual hardware issues, lol... Throws that little "fact" right out the window, doesn't it? Lol...

But the Wii U is a shit, a disgrace to the gaming community, we all know that. The perfect one is the PS4, the saviour of us all!!

PattonFiend said:
POE said:
bubblegamer said:
POE said:

Try harder next time.

Are we expecting every PS4 to not break now? 3% hardware failure is expected when it comes to electronics. That means 30000 broken consoles for every million sold.

Funny how the Wii U had practically ZERO complaints of actual hardware issues, lol... Throws that little "fact" right out the window, doesn't it? Lol...

Are you for real? Plenty of Wii U were faulty! At launch the standard failure rate is about 15% which then tapers off to about 3% when manufacturing has maturerd

Around the Network

PattonFiend said:

Hummmm...

http://techforums.nintendo.com/message/78166#78166
http://techforums.nintendo.com/message/78161

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/news/32535

What world do you traveled in late 2012?

Goatseye said:
I don't wish anybody to have problems with their launch consoles. I would be devastated.

this... and I don't like Sony but I'm here to show my support.... I never got a RRoD but the stress I had every time I heard the fan speed up or other weird things... it is just scary.... I hope this gen launch goes smooth for everyone and we can fight about games and not production issues.... :)

endimion said:
Goatseye said:
I don't wish anybody to have problems with their launch consoles. I would be devastated.

this... and I don't like Sony but I'm here to show my support.... I never got a RRoD but the stress I had every time I heard the fan speed up or other weird things... it is just scary.... I hope this gen launch goes smooth for everyone and we can fight about games and not production issues.... :)

I agree, to bad everyone can't act this mature regarding other issues. 

POE said:
PattonFiend said:
POE said:
bubblegamer said:
POE said:

Try harder next time.

But the Wii U is a shit, a disgrace to the gaming community, we all know that. The perfect one is the PS4, the saviour of us all!!

You're a teacher. You really should behave more civil than this!

The title is about console breaking and what not. Don't start this shit. You've been at it for a while now.

PattonFiend said:
POE said:
bubblegamer said:
POE said:

Try harder next time.

Didn't the 5 gb day 1 update for Wii U brick the console if your internet went down?

http://venturebeat.com/2012/11/19/bricked-wii-u-owners-will-have-to-send-their-consoles-to-nintendo-for-repair/