By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS4 broken systems.

From what Ive heard Sony has thus far shipped around 5,000 PS4 consoles and of that number only 5 or 6 are having issues.

Around the Network
Somini said:
POE said:
PattonFiend said:
POE said:
bubblegamer said:
POE said:
damn, the perfect console is not perfect!!!

Try harder next time.

Are we expecting every PS4 to not break now? 3% hardware failure is expected when it comes to electronics. That means 30000 broken consoles for every million sold.

Not that you were wondering! Your game has a different name, am i right?

So the console is still perfect? Yahoo!!

Funny how the Wii U had practically ZERO complaints of actual hardware issues, lol... Throws that little "fact" right out the window, doesn't it? Lol...

But the Wii U is a shit, a disgrace to the gaming community, we all know that. The perfect one is the PS4, the saviour of us all!!

You're a teacher. You really should behave more civil than this!

The title is about console breaking and what not. Don't start this shit. You've been at it for a while now.

Ok ok, it´s time to stop it.

Maybe I should consider putting my unopened console on ebay and then wait for a while. It's not like I'm getting any games for it at launch anyways.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence

My PS4 is working great. Maybe because i am lucky? IDK. My PS4 did freeze when trying to start Netflix but i held the power button on ps4 to put it in Safe Mode and it restarted and still works fine.